Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

FAQs

Readers,

As this Blog is new, here are a few questions which I have sorted for your easy access and Readability.


1. How will I get notifications about any updates on this blog?

Answer: Just subscribe to this blog using your email. Thats all you need to do now.

Note: The email notifications on the new posts updated on this Blog is sent out not on immediate basis but at a specific time daily. So, even if the update is done in the morning, you might get the notification late night. To avoid that delay, would suggest you to check the Home page of this blog where a new section of Recent Updates has been inserted. It will give you an insight of which fictions have been updated on a daily basis, along with the LINK to those fictions. 




2. How can I like the Blog post?

Answer: After every blog post,  there is an emoji list which can be used to express your reactions towards the update.  Apart from that,  there is a Star rating choice ranging from 1 to 5, 5 being excellent. You can provide a vote there as well. 



3. Can I like it using my Facebook profile?

Answer: No. 



4. How can I comment?

Answer: At the end of the blog post, you will find "Post a Comment" button. Click on it and type your comment. Then select the "Comment as" drop-down and decide if you want to comment using your google account or your name only or as anonymous. Publish the comment once you select one of the three options. 



5. Can I like other people's comments?

Answer: Yes, there are like and dislike buttons for every comment. Use them to like other reader's comments. 



6. How can I contact the Admin of this Blog (Madhu) directly?

Answer: Click on the "Ask Me Community" tab in the Menu. You can use that page for raising your questions about the updates. I will monitor it regularly. 

If you want to send me a message, You can use the Contact Me form which is on the Home Page. Type your name, email and message. I will be notified. 

For connecting on Madhu's Social networks, use any channels listed HERE


7. Where can I find the Ongoing and Completed fictions? 

Answer: Links to all the Ongoing and Completed fictions are updated on the Home page and the Menu Above 


8. How will I know which FFs have been updated recently/today? 

Answer: The Homepage now has a RECENT UPDATES before the blog posts section begins. It will give a brief idea about what latest is updated on this blog and when. 





Note: If there are any queries whose reply you didn't find here, please feel free to Comment on this page or use the "Ask Me Community" page on this Blog to raise them and I will add those replies here. 
_______________________________________________________________________________

Last Updated on 24th September 2019.

7 comments:

  1. Hi dear ....
    Thank you sooo much for this information .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok ..dear .I hope you remember me I'm Saheetha Farouk from face book .☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Madhu! I am from Bangladesh. How can I get your ebooks Marriage Jitters and Imposed Knot? Please give me options.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..I see a bit of Arshi stories with season 1 n 2 but some old stories has been taken down..will u repost Ur old stories again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure why I am unable to post using my Google account. Infact that option is disabled for me- Hema

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there no upi to subscribe.?

    ReplyDelete