Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

NEW FF: THE WAIT - Prologue




Prologue


‘Time heals every pain, bruise, and human emotion that is connected to your mind and body. But there are certain feelings which never fade with time. Instead, they grow like a cactus, pricking you every minute, reminding you of those beautiful memories that shaped up your life once. The memories which are no longer a part of your present. Memories which you have to step on and cross some day to walk towards your future.’

“Khushi?” Mumma’s voice stops me from scribbling further in my personal diary, and I give my full attention to the door where she is standing and smiling at me. “You are still not ready? It’s your brother’s engagement today, Khushi. He is impatient to meet his fiancée Anjali and here you are not even dressed up yet.”

My elder brother Shyam is getting married to his childhood girlfriend this month. Though I am happy for him, I wonder why this chance of getting a happily-ever-after never crossed my way? I must have sinned in my last birth to miss that joy in my life.

“Khushi, I am talking to you, darling,” Mumma pats my arm bringing me out of my reverie. I didn’t realize when I zoned out from this conversation.

“Yeah. I.. I heard.. Umm.. Give me half an hour, Mumma. I’ll come down.”

She sighs.

“You better hurry up. Let me check on your father until then. Did he tell you anything about his surprise yet?” she queries curiously.

“No. I am equally clueless but looks like he isn’t going to blurt it out until he meets the Raizada family.”

Mumma rolls her eyes.

“Only God knows what keeps cooking in your father’s head every time. But this one looks big, which again only time will tell. Anyway, come soon. We are waiting downstairs. And please some rest to your diary today.”

She shuts the door. My diary!! Jotting down my feelings into it is the only way I can keep my heart functioning and stop it from grieving over things I have no control on. I pick the pen and continue writing one last line for today.

‘Time has left me with memories, some I love, a few I hate… what it can never take away from my heart is its desire To Wait….’


___________________________________________________________________________________

Note: Had drafted this some time ago so posted it tonight. This FF will take its course from January 2023.
________________________________________________________________

Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter
________________________________________________________________

I Found Love - Book LIVE on Amazon





Armaan RaiSinghania
I know to make money, a hell lot of it, and thats what made me the man I am today. But a tenacious woman named Alisha Sethi, owning a prime property in Mumbai's hottest real estate sector stood in my way. Though I had kept women at a bay, she was the one I couldn’t ignore. Alisha’s one condition smashed down the barricades of my heart and despite all the hot and cold conflicts, she turned into an obsession I couldn’t get over. No matter how far she planned to go to test me, least did she know when I was dared, no one but me won the challenge.

Alisha Sethi
I strongly believed my romantic prince charming was just a dream away. But all I got was a pompous and demanding as hell real-estate billionaire, Armaan RaiSinghania, who was continually hounding me to negotiate a deal with him for his next project. I’d sworn never to give up fighting for what I don’t want him to have, and yet, one night, one earth-shattering moment, changed it all. I’d waited for a lover and got a disastrous inferno instead. Armaan might live in the illusion of winning me over but least did he know the game had just got interesting.

Alisha’s feminine charm and Armaan’s masculine energy were made to burn each other, but were they prepared for it?

A Fire vs Ice sizzling standalone contemporary romance between Armaan RaiSinghania, a man who had it all, and Alisha Sethi who had nothing to lose.

Book Link - Click HERE

22 comments:

  1. Awesome Start. Khushi seems sad she has some unhappy memories. Shyam is Khushi's brother who is getting engaged with Anjali. Wonder what surprise Khushi's dad is going to give her. Her dad is going to meet the Raizada family. Is he planning Khushi's marriage with Arnav. Last part is amazing. Thanks for the amazing Prologue. Can't wait for the fiction to begin😘😘😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prologue looks promising and worth the wait for the story to read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing.. will be looking forward to read The Wait.. best wishes and happy writing your new story Madhu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your every arshi ff story is a gem madhu i am very excited to read this new one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic one di can’t wait to read it more

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was and is gonna be my favourite story so far. Waiting eagerly. Wish jan comes soon. Also, i hope khushi isn't
    too much of a saint and arnav to be decent enough this time not lyk that of previous. I hated him in that. Anyways, bring it girl bring it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one ♥️

    Dis_Arshi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never got to read this story on IF, so looking forward to reading it here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds very interesting, Di. I don't remember reading this story on IF. So, it's a fresh start for me. Can't wait for this story to begin!! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg awesome 👏.. amo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful awesome starting dear

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome. It was one of my favourites of arshi. Arnav and rubble. Fingers crossed Khushi's dad going to fix her wedding

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh its going to be another interesting story of yours Madhu 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  14. So promising! Can't wait for rest of the story :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wooohhhh......Soo Excited To Read These "THE WAIT" ........
    Surely we're going to Love This......
    Is her Father going to announce Marriage with one of Raizada Twin....And Anjali is Getting Engage♥......
    Will Wait For THE WAIT.........
    Thanks for Prolong.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It’s ranogill here . Unable to sign in . Lovely start

    ReplyDelete
  17. So are you gonna update the last 2 parts of RVINH3 at the end of dec only?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely start….now waiting for Wait to start.

    Sunitikapoor

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can’t wait awesome start

    ReplyDelete