Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

Bride of Sheesh Mahal - Season 3 - Prologue


Bride of Sheesh Mahal 3

The Night of Shadows


Prologue


The whispers of a woman chanting some mantras echoes in my ears. It’s been a routine now since this dream keeps recurring every night when I am asleep. Is this even a dream? I don’t think so anymore. I am confident it’s more than that. Just like a sign that I am somehow connected to these whispers or the women who’s chanting these mantras.

My alarm rings and my eyes open, and these whispers are gone. I stretch on my little bed, pushing away the mosquito net and touch my feet to the ground. New day!! New beginnings. I am told the Raizada family are coming to the temple, to perform the biggest Puja, like they do once every decade and I have to make sure everything is prepared. I get to the small table at the corner of my room where the Idol of Devi Maiyaa shines bright as the beam of sunlight falls on it. Folding my palms and closing my eyes, I pray for a long two minutes before heading for a shower.


Dad’s awake and fully ready to leave for the temple by the time I make tea for him.

“Babuji, your chai (tea)”

He happily pats my head before taking the cup of tea and sipping it red hot.

“Careful” I shout as he burns his tongue.

“I don’t have time to be careful. The Raizadas will reach the temple in an hour. I have to be there to welcome them.”

I nod. Dad is the manager of the temple which comes under one of the charitable trust which the Raizadas run. He’s got this job recently after he retired from the Toy factory work where he has slogged for almost two decades. I love my father. Despite being poor he has given me a good life, education and a reason to live with dignity. I want to make him equally proud and hopefully the way I am coordinating the duties as an accountant of the Raizadas charitable trust, I am sure he will be proud one day. I haven’t really met anyone from the Raizadas so far despite working for them because they are too rich people to even think of meeting face to face with every single employee who work for them. They do business throughout this country but their present generation has no interest in settling down in India. They all stay abroad and come every once a decade to attend this MahaPuja which they perform in this temple whose rituals goes on for almost the whole day.


“Khushi, don’t forget you too have to attend the Puja,” Dad reminds.

“Of course, Babuji. How can I miss such an auspicious puja of Devi Maiyaa?”


That’s true. For this one Maha Puja the Raizadas spend lakhs of rupees in all the rituals and the sacrifices that they need to offer to Devi Maiyaa. Wish people like them knew God doesn’t see the money his devotee offers but his kind heart.

“Wear your special Red Salwar Suit,” Dad adds before taking the keys of his scooter. “It looks good on you.”

I roll my eyes knowing exactly why he wants me to wear that one. Dad is very keen on getting me married but I have strictly denied. I don’t want marriage. I want to stay single and dedicate my entire life as a pure devotee of Devi Maiyaa. But only if dad would allow me.

“That suit doesn’t fit me anymore. It’s a bit tight.” I lie. “I will wear the yellow one..”

Dad hurries out and I follow him. He kicks his scooter which doesn’t start at the first kick.

“You gave me that excuse already last month. Find another excuse because I have altered that red dress from your tailor. It should fit you now.”

“Babuji?” My jaw drops. He gives me the most pleasing smile and all my anger vanishes. I wave at him until he is no longer visible in the lane of laxmi nagar and then get back in the house. I have two hours to get ready, head to the Raizada Charitable Trust office to check a few more accounts and then reach the temple to attend the Maha Puja. I have heard this time the whole of Raizada family, including their eldest grandson Arnav Singh Raizada is going to be a part of this event today and that’s not the only reason why he is coming here. His family is here to show him a few prospective brides and he has to pick one of them to make her permanent.



To be Continued.




Note: Okay. So here it is!! The Bride of Sheesh Mahal Season 3 is finally here. How will the touch-me-not Devi Maiyaa devotee Khushi Gupta fall in the trap of the most adorable hunk of the Raizada family? Whose whispers haunt Khushi every night and what are they trying to tell her? Stay tuned for this Romantic Horror Fiction to unravel its mysteries.

Banner will post in the next part. 

Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter
________________________________________________________________

What are your expectations from - FORBIDDEN?


Hello Friends,

As you all know my Upcoming Novel - FORBIDDEN which is based on the plot which I had once in a fan fiction (FORCIBLY YOURS - SEASON 2) during my times in India forums, is going to release in November. I could never complete that FF as I had to delete all my old works, so this plot always loomed in my head and hence I came up with this book having even more interesting Characters, storyline and twists.

I am so hooked creating video reels for this one on my Instagram account that I cannot tell how much I love doing. Even got messages from a few readers who are nagging me to publish this book this month if possible. So the hype is already there but I wanted to know from you all what are your expectations from this Book?


Every time we pick a book to read or wait in anticipation for a book to release soon, we all have some expectations from it. Share your thoughts on what you want to read in terms of the leads chemistry? Any specific scene you have in mind all these times which you might like to read in a book like this one? What will interest you more? Emotions, Great Supporting characters, crazy twists, Pin-pull-push between the leads, passion, obsession... and the list goes on...

Click on the Images below to watch the Video Reels (Trailers) of this Book. My Favorite of all is the first two... LOL 














FORBIDDEN

Standalone Enemies to Lovers Romance

Jhanvi Sikand
I was supposed to marry my childhood friend Mohit Raichand. Call it fate or destiny, I tied the knot with the Forbidden Heir of the Raichand family – Aarav Raichand, instead. I knew nothing about him except that he used me as a pawn to start a war to snatch from the Raichands what was legally his.


Aarav Raichand
Despite being the firstborn in the Raichand family, they forbade me from the rights and tags I should legally own. My father was secretly married to my mother, his middle-class lady love. Yet my egoistic grandmother got him re-married to another woman from her rich circle. She considers their offspring, Mohit Raichand, as the true heir of the family now. I would have ignored it all had her actions not taken my mother’s life. I pledged on my mother’s grave to crush the ego of my grandmother and snatch what is rightfully mine, including the woman she was getting Mohit married to.


A Fight for dominance altered to War for Love. One war, Three Lives, Only Two could survive.

Book Releasing in November 2021.



33 comments:

  1. Awesome Start. Full of Mystery and mysterious things happening with Khushi. Khushi's character is of an ideal daughter and she is a devotee of Devi Maiyaa. Arnav is yet to make an entry and he will choose his bride. Waiting for Arshi's meeting. 😍😍 . Loved the Prologue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg awesome interesting start concept can’t wait arshi horror romantic story ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hooked already with a teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG,! New ff! It's wonderful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khushi is hearing some whispers of woman. Is it related to her past. Khushi's dad is the manager of the temple and she is an accountant. Khushi is an ideal daughter very similar to the show. Waiting for the introduction of Raizada family. Though Raizada's are wealthy Khushi is rich by her thinking. Khushi is an ardent devotee of Devi Maiyaa and don't want to marry . Arnav will be coming to temple to be a part of the Puja and choose his bride. Waiting for Arshi meet and how Khushi will fall in his trap. Nice Prologue with full of Mystery. 😍😭

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madhu you are great.. loved the prologue.. looking forward to read more.. best wishes and happy writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Madhu Di! Its Ouma's son here. Awesome Prologue 😍😍. God bless you. Finally Bride Of Sheesh Mahal is Back with 3rd Season!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting prologue. Waiting to read about who is chanting mantras and how arshi going to come close...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting prologue. Waiting to know more about the story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read all of your stories including from the time of IF which you have removed..and by far bride of sheesh mahal series is my favourite..it has that spooky vibes, suspense, romance and Arshi. Delighted to know we will be able to read yet another story from this series

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting plot madhu, waiting for more story

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting mysterious start maybe related to reincarnation let's c what u have stored for us

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg I am huge fan of horror love stories and that coming from u is terribly great I am eagerly waiting for this.....story.

    I hope I can read sizzling romance of couple with the horror haunting them I am thrilled 😄❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hhahha yea. Sizzling romance when Khushi is so intense bhakt (devotee) of Devi Maiyaa that she doesn't want any man to touch her.. LOL... Sure this is going to be one heck of a horror romance.

      Delete
    2. This is kinda new of Khushi being sooo touch me not.. I wonder how would the Romance brew in such a case but can't wait to read knowing you're always up with surprises for us

      Delete
  14. Fabulous wonderful prologue madhu

    ReplyDelete
  15. Waited so long for this sequel.....very excited to read further....💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful prologue. Looking forward to this journey of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, here Khushi is not interested in marriage but I think Arnav make her believe, eager to know further.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really interesting. However as usual I have few questions though😁
    So khushi is a really poor. Arnav is rich. Khushi follows a no touch-devotee rule and already decided not to marry.
    Is Arnav rude? Egoistic? Kind? What type of character is Arnav?
    Wonder how they will start a romance naturally when there are so many odds. Can’t wait 😍

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very interesting and capitative prolong as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmmm... Intriguing start as usual...

    Has the chanting of mantras to do something with Khushi's previous birth?

    So Arnav is arriving to India along with his family not only for the pooja but to find a prospective bride for himself & who better then Khushi can b that potential bride... But it's definitely not gonna b a cakewalk for them...

    Let's see how that happens... But right now I'm excited for Arshi's first meet ❤️

    Thanks for starting this new story Madhu

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow this so good and interesting🙂 and I am so glad that you started this story.Thankyou Madhu for all these stories of Arshi which you are writing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting prologue di, waiting to see how this story weaves its magic o. Us

    ReplyDelete
  23. Interesting prologue.... Another rollercoaster ride

    ReplyDelete
  24. Interesting prologue..
    Did you say its horror story??

    Looking forward how arshi meet and fall in love❤👌

    ReplyDelete
  25. Omg...Thank you so.. much dear. I was waiting for this story.Thank you once again.❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW WOW WOW! Back with a bang. This series is one of my favorites. So glad to have it back.

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow, the concept looks so good.........can't wait to read more. Tons of love sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice and Beautiful start of a new story

    ReplyDelete