Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

My New Boss - Season 3 - Part 9A


PREVIOUS PART 


Chapter 9A


Khushi’s POV


I open the door hoping it’s the room service. Arnav has ordered a protein shake and he’s gone for shower which means I will have to collect it for him. But the moment I open the door, I am surprised seeing a woman, almost in her late 50’s staring at me with the same confusion as I have in my eyes seeing her.


“Is this Room 1143?” she asks, taking off her sunglasses.

“Yes.”


She frowns at my reply and then gives me a thorough look top to bottom. I am wearing a decent A-line dress as I have some shopping plans for the day.


“Well.. My son seems to have a nice choice.” she mutters getting inside the room.


Son? I am about to restrict her from getting in when I suddenly remember where I have seen her before and why she looked so familiar. She is Arnav Singh Raizada’s mother. Even in her late 50’s she’s quite maintained herself and I realize her accent is typical British.


“You are Aarti Singh Raizada?” I ask, shutting the door.

She looks offended. “Aarti Malik. I am divorced and no longer use my ex husband’s surname.”


Of course.

“Oh yes.. I ..”

“Don’t be sorry” she smiles taking a seat on the couch. “Divorcing that man has been the best decision of my life.”


Really? She seems to be taking quite pride in saying that.


“Arnav didn’t tell me you will be visiting him here.” I add.

“I like to surprise my son but this time it’s he who surprised me. You seem to be pretty and totally my type. Where is my idiot son?”


Idiot? I hold my laugh.

“He’s taking a shower.”

The doorbell rings again.

“Excuse me” I say and quickly open the door and take his Protein shake. When I shut the door and turn around, Aarti Malik is watching me with an amused expression.

“He’s making you work a lot. Don’t pamper him so much. I am already repenting. Let him do his own stuff.”


I think I like him Mom already.


“Just receiving his ordered drink is not much a of task really” I keep the shake aside and then take a seat opposite to her. “Would you like to have something?”

“No, I am fine. To be honest I was little skeptical when the receptionist said he had a woman along. Arnav has never stayed with a woman before. I mean my boy is not into affairs though I am dying to see him date a woman.” she laughs. “Glad he has changed his mind. Didn’t know staying with Ayush would change him to good.”


Hold on! Does she think me and Arnav are having an affair?


“Mom?” Arnav’s voice breaks my stupor. He is just out from his room, freshly showered and is as shocked as I was when I saw Aarti Malik here at the door.


She gets up and extends her arms and in a second he runs into them and gives her a tight hug.


“Damn, I missed this..” he embraces her even tighter. “I missed you so much Mom. What are you doing here? I thought we are meeting directly at the Venue.”

“I thought of surprising my son and instead, you gave me the biggest surprise of my life..”


She turns to me again and now so does Arnav.


“I like her..” she says with a pretty smile, leaving both me and Arnav confused.

“Yea.. Dad likes her too. Right Miss Gupta..?” Arnav grins.

“Then the problem is solved. I approve your affair. Take as long as you both need to make it official.”

“AFFAIR?”


This time both me and Arnav say it together. We glance at each other and then stare back at his mother.


“No No No. We aren’t together as you think.” He explains first. “She is Khushi Gupta, the CEO of Dad’s company..”

“Oh Wow..” Aarti Malik seems to be even more inspired. “She’s a gem. Where did you find her?”


I roll my eyes. Typical mother!!

“Mom, we aren’t dating. Khushi is here for work.”

“You mean you are not seeing each other?” she asks disheartened.


Arnav nods a clear denial.

“Yup. Miss Gupta is forbidden for me and so am I for her. Right Miss Gupta?”


Is he joking? Forbidden? Who uses such heavy words?

“Your protein shake” I divert the subject. “Miss Malik, if you don’t mind, I have a few calls to make. I’ll leave you both alone to talk.”

“Sure..” she smiles again at me and whilst I stride to my room door, I know both mother-son still have their gaze on me. Whatever!!


To be Continued.


NEXT PART


Note: Will post Part B tomorrow.


Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter

________________________________________________________________

NEW WORK IN PROGRESS (SNEAK PEEK ) - FORBIDDEN.



DONT FORGET TO WATCH THESE TWO VIDEO REELS FRIENDS... Click on the Images to watch. 

MOST ROMANTIC VIDEO REEL 1  and REEL 2 OF FORBIDDEN





23 comments:

  1. I like Arti Malik/Singh Raizada too..
    Hopes she remain same, the easy going type and not become a vamp in the love story in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. glad Arnavs mom isn't the typical rude mom.. she's liking Khushi n vice versa.. can't wait to read part b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very short for even a "Short part".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't judge Arnav's mom with this update. For now I liked her easy and take it attitude. I think both Khushi and arti will have good bond in future.
    Arti already start liking Khushi, hope that remain same
    Waiting for part B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like his mother's character and hope that she will be portrayed in such happy and positive character throughout the story. Since, both the main leads are already enough f**ked up they don't need extra vamps to create hurdles in their path

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting hope arnav’s mom will add some spice to the story

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahah I like Arnav’s mum already 😜 wonderful update. Waiting for part b

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Arnav's mom already... Hope she remains same and does not become negative later. Already waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad got to see nice and jovial person than some snobbish women.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Update. Arnav's mom is nice and she already likes Khushi. Waiting for the next part😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  11. Khushi and Arnav's mom finally meet. Arnav's mom is really nice and has an easy going attitude. Arnav's mom liked Khushi and Khushi too is likes her. Arnav 's mom thought Arshi are having an affair. Feels like Arnav's mom will share a great bond with Khushi. 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice update..

    Seems his mother is not rude snobbish kind..
    She likes khushi even after knowing khushi is CEO of raizada company..

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful awesome update madhu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Arnav's mom seems to b quite a chilled out lady but very straight forward at the same time... She already likes & approves of Khushi for her son... I guess she might turn cupid for them in the future updates... But why did she divorced Arnav's father & dislikes him very much now, too? Guess there's some back story behind that...

    Thanks for the short yet nice update, Madhu..

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. I guess this is the first time I’m liking Arnavs mother’s character. She seems cool and pleasant. Nice update!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. Wow.. Sepechless this took a turn that I least expected. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is becoming my favourite FF day by day. And thus the parts leave me asking for more. Loving it absolutely ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha,ha when both Khushi & Arnav shout out “AFFAIR?” I just laugh out. If only her mother know how much both of them can fight!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am happy to see Arnav mom….she is different. Lovely update shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I thought arnav's was a strict mum wow i like her already.

    ReplyDelete