Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

My New Boss - Season 3 - Part 8B





Chapter 8B


Khushi’s POV


We land Abu Dhabi and thankfully the ride to the hotel is not very long. 25 minutes later we are welcomed in a posh Beach facing hotel where Arnav is busy completing the check-in formalities. I’m aware we are sharing one hotel suite. Bad luck but Aman told me that already as the bookings were full. It’s a two-bedroom suite so we can easily occupy our respective rooms without each other’s intervention and as is he would be mostly out with his mother for the wedding which I suppose is tomorrow. The project report will be completed today by our team in AR group and once they email us the same, me and Arnav will have to prepare our presentation accordingly and share a bit of info to make sure we don’t have any more complications in signing off the deal. I’m the one who would be signing the papers as Arnav has no such powers yet. He is a passive team member of the board until his father, my Boss Ayush Singh Raizada decides to bring him on board formally with all powers and controls. I don’t think I will be happy working with him side-by-side. We are both almost similar in terms of needing power and domination is in our bloods.


“Let’s go?”


I don’t realize when Arnav is back with the keys. He looks a bit annoyed as we walk to the elevator.


“What happened to your mood?” I just ask. No, I am not curious to know anything about him but I still do.

“Nothing.”


Now that surely peaks my curiosity. He hits the elevator button and the doors shut.

“Something is surely wrong ASR so I suggest you speak up. I don’t like men who keep secrets unnecessarily.”

“And why do I care what kind of men you like Miss Gupta?”


He is right!! Why would he care? I shrug looking elsewhere. If he doesn’t want to tell me, so be it.


“I don’t like to share my room.” He finally speaks as the elevator doors ding open.

“Excuse me? Do you think I like it? Of course not. To be honest this whole travelling together is a baggage I am forced to carry.”


Arnav stops and glares at me. We are in the middle of the lobby with so many hotel rooms around us but we don’t care. I think we can argue even in space, if we are left there.


“Did you just call me a baggage?”

“I called this situation a baggage, you are too strong to fit in that category.”


The moment I say this, his eyes soften and I zip my lips. Did I just call him strong? Will he take it as a compliment? A door opens and some other guests walk out of their room. It’s high time we get inside ours. Arnav realizes this just like I do and we resume walking again, this time in complete silence.


*********************

Arnav’s POV


The suite is cosy enough for two people. Khushi has occupied the bedroom opposite to mine. Though our bedrooms are separate we will share the same living room and mini kitchen. I take a short nap of one hour, then a quick hot shower before walking out of my bedroom to make a cup of coffee. Khushi Gupta has occupied the couch and is busy working. I really appreciate her focus and commitment. It’s hard to find that in people. especially in women of her age who despite being intelligent and capable lose their track in between because of other personal commitments. That’s not the case with Khushi. She’s rare!!


She glances at me hearing my footsteps, looks back at the laptop screen and then suddenly glances at me again.


“What?” I mouth, hoping to know why she did that.

“Why are you roaming shirtless in the room?”


Am I? OH yes!! I forgot to wear a shirt!! like seriously? Well I do that when I alone.. not when I have to share a room with a woman who is as cranky as I am. But even if this is all my fault, I don’t accept it yet.


“So?” I keep walking to the kitchen. “It shouldn’t matter unless it distracts you, Miss Gupta.”

“Distract my foot” Khushi snaps. “I have seen men having a body better than you.”


I feel a pang of jealousy that very moment. She has seen other men shirtless? Better than me? Why do I care? I brew some coffee and return. It almost takes five minutes and I think she is waiting for my counter reply. So, I don’t make her wait any longer.


“How many of those men regarded your admiration in return?”


Her jaw clenches. I love teasing her these days specially because it brings a different charm on her face I have never seen before in any other women.


“All..” she puts her laptop away. Now she is boasting but I don’t stop her. “No man has ever turned my admiration down if you know what that means..”


Again a pang of jealousy so this time I twist my reply.


“No man but ME!! I am least interested in you admiring my body!! Keep your eyes to yourself Miss Gupta, they don’t affect me.”

“Hell they do” she scowls. “Not much ASR, but I can definitely know when a man has a tidbit of interest in me. And you are one of them.”


I sip my coffee taking a seat opposite to her on the couch. She thinks so? That I have a tidbit of interest in her? Hmm!! We both keep staring at each other for no idea how long before I speak again.


“Keep staring at me like that and it might just turn true.”


Khushi lowers her eyes the next second and swallows.


“Swallowing is a sign of nervousness Miss Gupta.. Are you nervous?”


She gets up this time and grabs her laptop.

“You wont let me work here. I better get back to my room. Order some lunch for us. I am damn hungry.”

“On one condition.”


She stops at her room door and turns to me again, to know my condition. I finish the coffee and keep the mug down.


“You will eat more than you usually do. I want you full..”


Shit!! That means wrong!! Khushi raises her brows and I quickly amend my statement.


“I want your stomach to be full… and healthy… and…” I gulp.. “and… happy..”

“Now you are swallowing ASR.” She mocks. “be careful of what words you use. Not every woman can take things sensibly and ignore..”


She opens the door and shuts it on my face!! Yeah!! Well!! What else did I expect?


To be Continued.



Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter
___________________________________________________________________________________

DONT FORGET TO WATCH THESE TWO VIDEO REELS FRIENDS... Click on the Images to watch. 

MOST ROMANTIC VIDEO REEL 1  and REEL 2 OF FORBIDDEN




28 comments:

  1. Plss update some lengthy chapters next time...too small yaar...it's not satiating

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️❤️❤️ they are so interesting... 🤩🤩🤩

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Update. Like the way Arnav is taking care of Khushi's food habits. His caring side is amazing but Khushi is very strong and is hard to impress. Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is My Favourite Fictions...but you Updating to Short part of it...Not Fair...Maybe another Update tomorrow Plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. It ended so soon. Always ready to counter attack each other❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arshi sharing a suite is interesting. They will know more about each other. Arshi are always fighting even while having a conversation. Khushi called Arnav strong. Arnav appreciates Khushi's workholic nature. Arnav got shirtless that too infront of Khushi😘. Arnav is nice and his jealousy is cute when Khushi praised other men. Arnav finds her charming too. Arshi's conversation was nice. Waiting for the next part eagerly 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay this is turning to be my favourite FF now.. please try to update consistently.. I know I might sound greedy but sometimes long breaks between each chapters makes us lose the track and excitement.. much love for the great work

    ReplyDelete
  8. The plot in this one is as twisted as they come and the interesting thing is the plot I believe has not even begun. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonder how they are going to spend the next two days. Nice update sis ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's like tennis match between them with neither of them missing their ball even once... Like Tit for Tat...

    ReplyDelete
  11. It ended before it started

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous update. Loving the story goes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Arshi going to stay together for 2 days. Great. And arnav still taking care about Khushi's food. Both are giving back with their words and actions.
    Waiting for next update dear

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are we really having two poles apart yet EQUAL!!!! Its so refreshing to see how non of the leads are going all puppy eyes and getting, dramatically, lost in each other day dreaming without being in love and being enemies, like typically, which soon turned predictable but this is not. This story seems to be unpredictable yet intriguing and thats amazing.

    I hope their tom and jerry fights and tit for tat games keep going and the love confession don't happen soon though romance should be consistent😜

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is getting all filmy and unrealistic. Is that the only hotel befitting thier statuses or are there no resorts. Arshi staying together though different rooms is simply not good for the storyline as at now. It's okay they travel together but too soon to engage in any personal conversations. The tension and reservation should have stick for the time being until after the Oman deal. My stake.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful beautiful update madhu

    ReplyDelete
  17. This line is another hilarious line
    "I think we can argue even in space, if we are left there."
    "Amazing" update

    ReplyDelete
  18. Are we getting ROTD tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are.meant to be together

    Never have dull moment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The boss & assistant r turning in to Tom & Jerry & I'm loving their silly banters 🤣

    They r gonna stay in the same suite so more nok jhok is bound to happen & upon that Arnav showing streaks of jealousy coupled with his care regarding Khushi's food habits is such a treat 😍

    Thanks for the beautiful update Madhu..

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete