Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

My New Boss - Season 3 - Part 8A





PREVIOUS PART 


Chapter 8A



Khushi’s POV


I paced left right in my cabin, thinking of every possibility, every excuse I can give to Ayush Singh Raizada so that he doesn’t push me to Abu Dhabi with his son who is going there to meet his mother and they both would be attending a wedding where I am uninvited.


“Ma’am, you are hurting your legs.”


This is the second time Aman has reminded me in the past one hour. I haven’t been able to sit in peace since last night when Ayush Sir gave suggested this.


“I need an excuse Aman, not your sympathy.”

Aman holds his laughter which he always does when I say something like this, as if I am cracking a joke and not giving him orders.


“Why don’t you just deny Ayush Sir and tell him you will meet ASR directly at the conference in Oman?”

“I had thought that but we will get the project file ready not before ASR flies to Abu Dhabi and since I am supposed to shadow him all the deals that happening in AR group, we need to make sure we both are on the same page in terms of the Project report. So, these two days of us in Abu Dhabi is the only time we can do that. Discuss the report and make plans to sign off the deals in Oman.”


Aman sighs on my response.

“Then I suggest, you should fly to Abu Dhabi, and stick to this schedule. Though I wish we had, but we don’t have any other option yet to escape that Ma’am.”


He is right. if we had an option, I would be the first one to utilize it. Whatever! I might fly to Abu Dhabi but that doesn’t mean I will attend the wedding. I can stay and rest in the hotel and when Arnav returns from the wedding, we can discuss the project report.


“Fine. Book my tickets then.” I command.

“Uhh.. ASR is flying in his Private Jet which means you are flying in that too, Ma’am.”



Private Jet? I roll my eyes. I have heard from his father that he is very fond of his private jet. That man surely loves his extravagant life and is entirely different from his father Ayush Singh Raizada who still prefers to travel in commercial flights booking first class tickets.


“Fine. Then let him know I am flying with him next week.”

“Sure”


**********************

Arnav’s POV


One-week flies like one day and here I am at the Private airport, waiting for Miss Gupta to arrive. We are flying together in my private jet and I can’t believe she is still not here when we have to take off in 45 minutes. I am about to dial Aman and check when I finally see her car. Thank Goodness!! Khushi gets down the car in a black jeans and a denim shirt. She slides a blue branded purse in her arm while her driver hands over her luggage to my flight attendant who starts loading it in the jet immediately. I have never seen Miss Gupta in casuals let alone in a denim before. She looks… ummm… super gorgeous!! F***!! What the hell is wrong with me? I don’t want to look at her that way but my body betrays me every time she wears such cool outfits. With her hair tied into a thick silky pony tail and a black aviators hiding her eyes, Khushi strides to me without a smile!!


“You are 30 minutes late.” I divert my thoughts and the best way to do so is by instigating her for a debate.

“You should speak to your father for that. He had some last-minute additions to be done to the deal.”


Really? So typical Dad, He always keeps the best decisions for the last minute. I wonder what is it this time. Khushi takes off her aviators admiring my Jet.


“That’s one heck of a Private Jet Mr. Raizada.”


Though I like her praising my Jet, I still turn to my left and right as if looking for someone.



“What?” she asks confused by my reactions.

“You said Mr. Raizada. I thought Dad is here. You can call me Arnav or ASR, just stop being so damn formal all the time.”


Khushi rolls her eyes at me.


“And I thought you like people respecting you..” she teases. “Anyways, ASR is fine.. I will use that henceforth.”


Why not Arnav? Why did she choose ASR? Will Arnav be too personal? Of course, I don’t ask her that and follow her in my jet. Khushi has called me Arnav before, why not continue it? This woman is always a mystery. She gives a thorough glance to the lavish interiors and takes her seat. I take the one opposite to her. Of course, I could have used the one adjacent to her so that we don’t have to face each other but since we are flying together for three hours, we can do some business too. She doesn’t seem to mind. Fastening our seatbelts, we are ready for takeoff.


******************

Khushi’s POV

It’s been an hour since the plane took off and me and Arnav are still discussing the deal and the last-minute changes his father wanted. Arnav seems happy about it. The cabin attendant treats us with enough coffees to keep our minds working but now when she comes again, she’s ready to serve us meals. We wind up work and begin the three-course meal. I am a poor eater and Arnav notices it.


“That’s it? You won’t eat anything else?” he sounds totally surprised.

“I eat less but sufficient enough to keep me alive ASR.”

“Only staying alive is not a necessity Khushi. You have to stay fit and healthy. I don’t like women who eat less only because they are figure conscious.”


I am taken aback.

“Excuse me? Why should I even be bothered what women you like or don’t like?”


He gives me the same surprised look which I have on my face right now.

“We co-work so I want you to stay fit. Isn’t that enough for you to consider that?”


No!! Definitely no. No one has paid so much attention to my eating habits. Arnav is first!!


“Get her some more parathas.” Arnav says to the attendant who ushers at his request.


I want to deny but I don’t. I really was hungry so maybe one more paratha won’t be that bad right now. By the way did I mention, amidst all this I noticed Arnav Singh Raizada is totally a foodie? He eats like he is feasting all the time. I wonder how much does he workout because this man is still in shape. His abs, toned muscles and that V shaped body surely can’t be maintained with so much calories intake and no gym. Wait! Did I praise his physique? I never did that before to any man. Not even in my head.!!


To be Continued.


NEXT PART

Note: Will Post Part B tomorrow.

Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter
___________________________________________________________

PAPERBACKS ARE OUT!!!. CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO GRAB YOURS











20 comments:

  1. I am first to comment😊. I like the way this is going. Love this Kushi and Arnav (am not sure who the ASR is between the two!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Update. Arnav is taking care of Khushi leaving his ego behind. Khushi admiring Arnav's physique is interesting. Arnav's attraction for Khushi is increasing. Waiting for Arnav's mom's reaction seeing Khushi with Arnav. Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this Arnav.. idk why but he's cute and more willing to shake hands then Khushi who is tough this time which is also a treat to read..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khushi didn't want to go to Abu Dhabi with Arnav but ultimately had to go. Aman is very cute. Khushi is very professional. Waiting for Khushi's past to unfold. Khushi kept Arnav waiting is unbelievable. On the other side Arnav finds her gorgeous. Arnav is getting attracted to Khushi. Arshi are very professional and stick to only business discussion. Like the way Arnav showed his concern for Khushi. Her past may be disturbing . Arnav took good care of her. Khushi praising Arnav's physique is interesting. Only Arnav can heal Khushi with whatever bad past she has. Hope Khushi opens up but both have so much ego. Waiting for the next part😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly said she is mysterious girl and waiting to see how much time you take to reveal all mystery

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both of there characters here.
    Though both have egos of elephant size Arnav is a considerate person. On the other hand, i guess Khushi is a kind person as well, but I guess she comes of rude as she is keeping her guard to avoid heartache. Feels like she suffered some betrayal or heart break from someobe closed to her.
    Waiting to unfold the mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like khushis to the point nature. I was having some guesses. But now I’m not gonna think about them. I really wish khushi will stay at the hotel and not go to the wedding. Just think about it she isn’t invited there. Even if she goes she will have to stay alone and it will be awkward. Plus it’s not natural even though this is a fiction. Story is interesting. Waiting for the next part. ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome update. I liked khushi and aman combo. Arnav admiring Khushi, expecting khushi to called him as Arnav, worrying about her food habits, arnav Start to change little with khushi.
    Khushi admiring arnav too and not argue with him when he order some more parathas, showing some positive changes in khushi too.
    Waiting to read more about their trip....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woww awesome update ❤️👌 soo trip has begin soo arnav is admiring khushi with r outfits and also worried abt her eatting habits and khushi didn't debat and listen him and khushi admired abt his physique and i hope they become friends atleast at the end of the trip snd i am eagerto meet arnav's mother how her reaction will seeing Khushi 😊post it soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful wonderful update dear

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice update..Aman too good

    Finally arshi are flying together..
    Hope in this trip their love story begin🤞

    ReplyDelete
  12. Story is slowly unfolding...it will be interesting to see who is going to fall in love first...😍

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...this update is funny & beautiful. Arnav searching for Mr.Raizda was just hilarious scene. And,Arnav as a foodie.haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow... Both r flying to Dubai in Arnav's private jet to attend a wedding & a meeting... That's a real quick progress 👍

    Both r unknowingly taking interest in each others' health & physic 😜

    Let's see what's more in store for them in Dubai..

    Thanks for the beautiful update Madhu

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. Khushi is getting attracted to arnav

    ReplyDelete