Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

Rise of the Devil - Part 43





Chapter 43



Arnav’s POV


Khushi aims the gun at the dummy target, her hands firm enough to hold the metal but not the angle. I reach behind her and sliding my arm on hers which had held the gun, I angle it correctly. She gasps when I whisper in her ears, so close that my lips actually touch her earlobe.

“Shoot Angel”

She shoots but once again misses the target. I sigh disappointed at another waste attempt.


“You wasted 16 bullets so far..”

“Fake bullets..” Khushi corrects me.

“Whatever!!” I take the gun from her hand and start to load it with more bullets. It’s been two days since we are here in my Prime safe house, much away from the city and protected heavily by my army. No one can ever think of bypassing the security of this place even if they try a hundred attempts.

“What’s wrong with your aim today? Kate told me you had progressed. Doesn’t seem very true to me.”


She frowns at me and then very seductively slides her arms around my waist and pulls me to her.


“Kate doesn’t teach me like this. She is very professional unlike you who keeps distracting me all time.”

Okay!! I get it. But I pretend to be oblivious.

“When did I distract you?”


She brings her fingers to my cheeks and strokes by two-day old stubble.

“When you slide your arm around my waist from behind to make sure I take the right posture to aim the shot.. I feel distracted.”


I grin as she continues.

“When you be this close to my face from behind and call me Angel, I feel distracted.”


Yea. That even. I keep hearing her out as she pulls me even closer than before. Our lips are merely an inch apart from latching with each other’s.


“You are a complete distraction to my training Devil Singh Raizada and I never wish that to change.”


I peck her lips then pull back, stare at her face and then give her another slow lingering kiss. She surrenders herself in my kisses and there’s no urgency to even stop us from doing so. Good I didn’t let my guards surround us here. They are in the vicinity, probably keeping an eye on us from far but they know when to turn their heads and give us the privacy we need.


“This is why I didn’t want to train you.” I say when we both pull away for breath. “You can never learn if it’s me teaching you. We will always end up doing this..”


Before she giggles hard, I pick her up in my arms.

“Where are we going now?” she asks, sliding her arms around my neck.

“To finish what we started.”


Her cheeks turn bright pink as I mention this with hurried steps back to our home.


“No more training today?” she asks seductively biting my earlobe.


I hold my grunt not wanting my guards to see how easily my wife weakens me and gets out my vulnerable side.


“I will train you on your favorite subject. How about that?”


My dirty talk brings another laughter on her face and I simply love it. Seeing Khushi so happy with me makes me believe we can have a good and safe future. Soon!! I promise.


****************


Two hours of love making that too at late evening is not something I had planned in my schedule today and I realize it only when my phone rings whilst I am still in my wife’s arms on bed.


“Don’t” Khushi doesn’t let me pick the call. “I don’t want you to leave me again and go for work…”


I smile understanding her worry. More than my absence with her due my work, she is concerned of my safety. With less support from the agency, she thinks I might end up in troubles. But soon she realizes it’s not going to help me from not doing my work, so she lets me take the call. I kiss her forehead and roll on my side of the bed to answer. It’s Swetlana.


“Swetlana” I say, answering the call and turning to Khushi who gives me a pissed stare.


I am well aware my angel doesn’t like this woman.

“I remember that. Just got stuck with some work. Will see you in an hour. Same place.”


I hang up and get down the bed, quickly dressing up whereas Khushi watches me with the same annoyed expressions.

“You are meeting Swetlana? What for?”

“She has some clues on Jaipal’s death. You know how important that is for me.”


She rolls her eyes, dresses up as immediately as I did and blocks my way.


“Don’t you deal with her father directly? Who’s that? Rana Pratap, right? He should be the one to give you details. Why Swetlana?”


I am not surprised by her concern so I cup her face and bring her closer to me.

“Your jealousy is cute..” I kiss her nose.

“I am serious”

I know she is. That tone from her comes only when my Queen is damn serious!!

“What’s harm if she knows more than her father?”

“I think she likes you.” Khushi replies. “A lot”


I don’t respond, just keep looking at my wife who looks so thoroughly devoured at the moment which makes me want a round two with her already. Wish I had that much time.


“Hold a second” Khushi shrugs from my arms. “You know that already, don’t you? That Swetlana likes you and… is probably dreaming to have a future with you?”


Okay!! Time to focus on the problem than my wife’s beauty.

“yes”



I don’t beat around the bush so I admit that I know it already. Khushi’s expressions are worth seeing. She too comes straight to the point this time.

“Are you purposely leading her on?”


I don’t know how to answer that so I try to bring her closer but Khushi pushes my chest.

“You are giving wrong signals to her? Like seriously Devil? You… I… Just.. forget it..”


She walks away from me, not very far until I chase her and pin her to the wall.


“Leave me..” she struggles but she can’t come off my grip.

“Listen to me first..”

“Don’t you dare..” she scowls. “I don’t care whatever reason you have to do this but its wrong. You can’t just fool a woman like that and most importantly not when you already have a wife with whom you just…” she pauses and I believe that’s because of her tears.


No No No!! I don’t want her to cry. I loosen my grip from her and instantly cup Khushi’s face.


“Hey.. I am sorry if all of this hurt you Angel.. It’s not exactly as bad as you think. I know Swetlana likes me.. a lot maybe… but that’s it. I am not leading her on in any way. She’s had offered me situations where she’s willing to ignore the fact that I already have a queen but you have to trust me I can never forget that.. I Love you..”


I said it.. I don’t remember saying it so far to Khushi but now I did. I love Khushi.. my queen.. my wife.. my angel. I don’t think I can ever show even a percent of this affection I have for her to any other woman. Khushi bats her lashes to see me. I cup her face and kiss her eyes, then carefully wipe away her tears.


“Swetlana is a bait I am using to reach the man behind all this..” I explain.


Khushi is even more confused.

“You mean.. her father? You think Rana Pratap is behind Jaipal’s death?”

“yea that too.. There was a time when he was my father’s good ally but I don’t get that same feeling from him anymore. He has a hidden agenda and I am too close to crack it.”

“Swetlana can never go against her father Devil”


Khushi is right.


“Yea she wont. But she doesn’t know I am hunting her father using her. It’s complex. But I am not leaving any lead that can help me bring this dark world down. Despite me being the King of this Dark world, there have been incidents where guns, drugs and women have been smuggled between countries. Someone from inside this world is using some secret way to get this done because its definitely not me. Can’t be the Gujrals as they don’t have that power to lead on something so huge. So after all these years of me being in the dark world, I have zeroed to this man… Rana Pratap and I am very close to expose him Khushi. Swetlana is just a bait. Believe me I have nothing to do with her.”


She finally calms down and gives me a hug.. A tight one..


“Don’t let her touch you..” she murmurs and how could I not grin again? My jealous queen is a treat to watch and cuddle!!! After a bone crushing hug, she pulls away and I kiss her tenderly.

“I will be back in two hours and then let me show you how much your jealousy turns me On!!”


Khushi pats my chest, a little shy to even confess she likes that idea. I quickly freshen up, and leave, promising to come soon. As commanded, Kate takes her position outside Khushi’s room and I turn on every camera feed in my phone to make sure I never lose my wife’s security status.


***************

Swetlana is on her third peg I am told when I reach the club. It’s owned by Rana Pratap’s late younger brother who died three years ago in a mob fight between two gangs. So now after his death, no one really cares to manage this Club, not even Rana Pratap so this is the safest place for me to meet Swetlana in case she hasn’t told him about our secret meetings which I am sure she hasn’t.


Since the agency is not very supportive anymore I have my own army guarding me here but no one knows it. Swetlana thinks I am alone but poor her she doesn’t know 20 percent of the people in this club right now are my trained men and they are so fierce that even a scratch on my body and they will bring the whole club down. But I am very sure we won’t have such a situation here tonight. I am here to know what Swetlana knows about Jaipal’s murder.


“Devil…” she squeals in her seat as she sees me walking towards her. In a skinny red dress she looks like here to seduce me. Only if she would know that’s never going to happen.

“Hey” I take my seat next to her and order my drink. “You look quite drunk. Sure you can speak to me or should be do this some other time?”


She laughs at my seriousness.

“Stop being a bore. I can speak..” She leans closer.. “With you.. I can do a lot more than speaking..”


Khushi!! She is all in my head right now when Swetlana teases me. I can’t believe Khushi has just warned me to stay away from Swetlana’s seductive moves but here I am still tolerating her only for the information. This time for a change, I decide to clear a few things which probably I should have a lot earlier. Better late than never!!


“You are forgetting something Swetlana.. I am married. I have my Queen at home to go back to who takes very good care of me in every way. I don’t have to do anything with other woman apart from speaking. So now tell me why did you call me here for? What do you know about Jaipal’s murder?”


She gulps the shot and smirks at me.

“Queen huh? I absolutely forgot about her. How is she? What’s her name again?”


That’s it!! I lose my patience fast.. very fast.. Before she can pick her glass again, I snatch it and throw it angrily on the wall before us. Swetlana jerks at my action and then stares in my eyes, with a worry.


“Next time you speak about her, I need some respect.. Otherwise this is going to be our last meet. Am I clear? Now I am asking you nicely for the last time Swetlana Pratap. What do you know about Jaipal’s death?”


To be Continued.


Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter
________________________________________________________________

What are your expectations from - FORBIDDEN?


Hello Friends,

As you all know my Upcoming Novel - FORBIDDEN which is based on the plot which I had once in a fan fiction (FORCIBLY YOURS - SEASON 2) during my times in India forums, is going to release in November. I could never complete that FF as I had to delete all my old works, so this plot always loomed in my head and hence I came up with this book having even more interesting Characters, storyline and twists.

I am so hooked creating video reels for this one on my Instagram account that I cannot tell how much I love doing. Even got messages from a few readers who are nagging me to publish this book this month if possible. So the hype is already there but I wanted to know from you all what are your expectations from this Book?


Every time we pick a book to read or wait in anticipation for a book to release soon, we all have some expectations from it. Share your thoughts on what you want to read in terms of the leads chemistry? Any specific scene you have in mind all these times which you might like to read in a book like this one? What will interest you more? Emotions, Great Supporting characters, crazy twists, Pin-pull-push between the leads, passion, obsession... and the list goes on...

Click on the Images below to watch the Video Reels (Trailers) of this Book. My Favorite of all is the first two... LOL 














FORBIDDEN

Standalone Enemies to Lovers Romance

Jhanvi Sikand
I was supposed to marry my childhood friend Mohit Raichand. Call it fate or destiny, I tied the knot with the Forbidden Heir of the Raichand family – Aarav Raichand, instead. I knew nothing about him except that he used me as a pawn to start a war to snatch from the Raichands what was legally his.


Aarav Raichand
Despite being the firstborn in the Raichand family, they forbade me from the rights and tags I should legally own. My father was secretly married to my mother, his middle-class lady love. Yet my egoistic grandmother got him re-married to another woman from her rich circle. She considers their offspring, Mohit Raichand, as the true heir of the family now. I would have ignored it all had her actions not taken my mother’s life. I pledged on my mother’s grave to crush the ego of my grandmother and snatch what is rightfully mine, including the woman she was getting Mohit married to.


A Fight for dominance altered to War for Love. One war, Three Lives, Only Two could survive.

Book Releasing in November 2021.

18 comments:

  1. Y r u giving so short updates .all ok at ur end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Update. Arnav will surely teach this Swetlana a lesson. Loved the possessive and passionate Arnav. Arnav's confession is beautiful. Hope Arnav become successful in exposing Rana Pratap. Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Arnav is so close to Khushi how can she concentrate. Khushi is right Arnav is really a romantic distraction. Arshi's romantic moments were awesome. Arnav's dream of a happy family will come true soon. Khushi is very much concerned about Arnav's safety and her jealousy regarding Swetlana is so cute. Arnav has no time to think about others when he loves Khushi so much. Arnav can't see Khushi's tears and liked the way he asked for forgiveness. Arnav's confession of love is beautiful. Swetlana is Arnav's bait in exposing Rana Pratap and know his plan. Arnav has arranged a tight security for Khushi. Arnav is fully prepared. But Swetlana really crossed her limits. Hope Swetlana reveals who killed Jaipal. Waiting for the next part😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Arnav let his weakness show and now am biting nails that this will hurt them him and Kushi... aaahhh the wait is going to be killing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Possesive arnav
    He is fire 🔥 shwetlana don't try to play with him

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arnv confessed khushi his love. Arnav making feel her special by confessing love and about their plans. Perfect. I liked their failed training session. Swetlana crossed her limits, glad arnav told clearly about his queen place.
    Last part where arnav shouted Swetlana to talk with respect about his queen awesome.
    Hope swetlana give some hints
    Waiting for next update dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow such sweet moments that Svetlana just don't want to get that devil has a queen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous wonderful update dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are being unable to remain constant in your updates and quantity of them, and thats completely ok. Everyone has a life about which we have no freaking idea so benefit of doubt should always come handy. Consistency and quantity of updates is acceptable but not the quality.

    Its just my opinion that story isn't moving forward from last few chapters. I feel with every update a progress in the story is needed and should happen. And here except of arshi blossoming love everything seems stuck. I hope you get the needed time and relaxation to focus and concentrate and whatever hurdle you are facing for now, removes soon🙏🏻🙂

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing..❤️
    Totally fallen for this DSR..😍

    ReplyDelete
  11. This Devil king & his queen r never out of romance & passion for each other 😍 they can romance in any circumstances & I freaking love that 😍

    Hope Swetlana takes Arnav's threat seriously & stops her tries to lure Arnav & just passes on whatever clue she has regarding Jaipal's death

    Thanks for the beautiful update Madhu

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved arshi moments.

    Wow finally arnav said those 3 magic words.
    Hope S is not bait to catch arnav

    ReplyDelete