Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Badtameez


“Khushi” Arnav calls out, chasing her in the garden outside. She doesn’t stop. “Khushi, wait” he screams again.

She finally stops and crosses her arms at front, trying to breathe in as much air as possible. Arnav reaches her and holding her elbow, he turns her around.

“Never walk away from me like that” he snaps.
Khushi shrugs his hold.
“Just leave me alone for some time”
“That’s not happening” he scowls. She wants to argue, push him away and run away but she cannot. She is tired mentally. Arnav measures her reactions.  “You knew it Miss Gupta.. This was expected. Then why are you overreacting?”
“Overreacting?” she screams back. “These people are jerks. They want to exploit someone from their own family. How sick is that?”
“I am not their family” he replies with a composed tone.
“Fine.. But they still scare me, Arnav Singh Raizada. I really feel like I am in a puddle. Anyone can just stamp upon me and…” she shuts her eyes.

After a long time, Arnav feels the heat again between them.

5 comments: