Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

Precap for Badtameez



"What?" he notices she is confused and behaving awkward. "You look scared"

Khushi wipes the sweat from her face. 
"No..  I..  I mean Yes." she decides to tell him.  "While coming here,  I thought someone was following me"

Arnav Singh Riazada gets super alert.
"How sure are you?"
"I dont know. There was this dark maroon car following me at every turn.  I tried to lower my speed, thinking it will pass ahead but it didnt.  It kept following me till I entered this place"

Arnav thinks for a while and then immediately picks his intercom. 

"Check for a Dark Marroon car outside. Track it. I need details"

6 comments:

  1. So someone is followed Khushi ? Hope Arnav ll fall for Khushi soon.. will u update this part 2moro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is getting interesting...Waiting for full update :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is following khushi?
    Waiting for the update

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curiosity kills. Who is that person following kushi? May be shashi?

    ReplyDelete