Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Wedlock - Part 28





“Don’t lie to me. You and me are like two sides of a mirror. We see through each other’s heart. None of us can hide pain from the other. If I guess, this has something to do with you and Khushi. Am I right?”




Arnav swallows. He doesn’t want to share his problem with anyone and definitely never his Di because she is too weak in health to comprehend it. She won’t like to know that he and Khushi had an agreement between them to stick together until she and Jeejaji are here.

Anjali touches his cheek to get back his attention.

“Have you fought with Khushi again?”

Arnav rolls his eyes.

“Di.. Didn’t you teach me to take the responsibility of my actions?”

Anjali nods.

“Then leave it on me”

Anjali sighs. Arnav holds Anjali’s hands in his.

“Thank you, Di. If you hadn’t insisted me to give a chance to my marriage, all this wouldn’t have been possible. I have realized the biggest mistake of my life and I am trying to fix it. I just need your blessings. That’s all”

Anjali has never seen Arnav so vulnerable and open about his feelings or mistakes.



To read this Fiction so far in one go click HERE

14 comments:

  1. When are you going to post complete chapter, eagerly waiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madhu when will we get Full update...Want to read it now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting it's making wait desperately arnav is finally going on repenting path hope not soon but after some repentance khushi starts understanding him.when will u update it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intresting precap....waiting for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb precap Madhu di when are u starting a new story eargerly waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madhu.. please update this part in morg

    ReplyDelete