Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for He Loves Me Not



I am leaning against my car, unable to think clearly about what just happened with me. The least person I had expected to show up during my Engagement to Sheetal was Khushi Gupta. Her re-entry in my life is definitely not a coincidence. I am very sure the woman who blindfolded me at the Golconda Hotel was her. Today once again she has managed to mark her little presence in my life which I never took seriously so far considering its her childishness. It’s high time I start rectifying it before she manages to change my decision. I have left her a voice message to call me as soon as she gets it. That was 15 minutes ago and she is yet to do that. She spoiled the Dinner date with my Fiancee, not that I was looking forward to it, but whatever happens hereon I am not going to let Khushi Gupta make those decisions for me.



My phone rings finally. It is Khushi Gupta. I answer it and speak to her in a rough voice.



“Hello, you called me Arnav?” she speaks as if nothing is wrong.

“Where are you?” I bark.

“I … I am.. Why? Why do you want to know where I am?” she snaps.

“Reply whatever I asked you, don’t question”

She exhales.

“I am at the Happy Sea Food Hotel, dinning with my friends”

“Stay there. I am coming to see you”


Read HE LOVES ME NOT from the Start. HERE

16 comments:

  1. Nice precap..waiting to see what will arnav going to do..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stories in this blog are now very well organized by you ....👌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god hope Arnav don't say anything hurtful to her to make her stay away from him

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he dont be harsh on her...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting teaser
    Waiting to see what's going to happen now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eagerly waiting fr this update

    ReplyDelete
  7. KhushisinghraizadaMay 19, 2019 at 11:20 PM

    Plz update this tomarw.... slowly slowly I m liking the story script

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waiting to read how Khushi escapes from Arnav 😀

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arnav should make things clear.And Khushi kindly tell Arnav what you want.Don't play games with him.

    ReplyDelete