Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Wedlock




“Who was it?” Arnav’s husky voice comes straight from behind her.

“Di..” she replies. He has changed. He is in his Night pants and T shirt now. “I told her I am with you, that we are staying together” she adds.

Arnav admires her blushing face and then kisses her deep without she could even comprehend he would. They pull back after a minute when the door knocks.

“I will be right back. Wait here”


Where else can she go? She watches him making way to the door. He collects a box from the person and shuts the door again.



“That’s your night gown. You cannot sleep in these clothes”



Khushi is delighted, confused and surprised that he could manage to think so much about her comfort. So, this is what he was talking at the reception while collecting the keys.

21 comments:

  1. Will u update it 2moro ? Hope they ll consummate their marriage ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting ............🙇🙇🙇

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love this. I am very excited for the next chap. Waiting for monday eagerly.
    I just hope they are very clear about each others feelings before taking their relation forward. Khushi loves Arnav but she is yet to realize it, I hope she comes in term with her feelings before taking a step forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madhu ll update it 2moro .. she replied to my comment

      Delete
  4. Madhu ur an Angel u know how desperate we are for the next part so being a Sunday ur giving us a updated

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg you are giving tomorrow a update....I was thinking how I am going to wait till Monday for Wedlock update....thank u so much Madhu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madhu u do know how to keep ur readers at the edge... Waiting for the next update...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear so cute … but Arnav darling khushi doesn’t need gown does she bcoz 😉😉😉😉😉😉

    ReplyDelete