Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Wedlock




“Arnav, someone was following me today in the market, I hope they were your men?” she sounds worried. Arnav had told her before that his men are keeping an eye on her but she never felt the need of them until today.




“Calm down, Khushi” he replies gripping the phone. He so wants to be with her right now, take her in arms and tell her she is safe.



“First you tell me if they were your men or not?” she shouts back on the call. “Even if they were your men who have always been around me like ghost, I never felt them so close to me like I did today. I am scared Arnav. You have no clue how I got back home”



Arnav takes a deep breath. He knows it can be scary and it would have been a lot worse if he hadn’t prepared his men to look after his wife 24/7.



“If you don’t calm down Khushi, I swear to take the next flight dropping all my work here” he snaps.





Khushi gulps down some water and sits on the couch, trying to relax her nerves. She knows the award ceremony is nearing and Arnav has a lot to prepare before heading to Cape Town and collect that award.




“I am fine now” she murmurs. “Now please tell me who they were”



“My men followed the people who were chasing you in the Market today. It’s under control now. Don’t panic”




She is shocked to hear that. Someone else was following her? Who? She feels threatened to think about the consequences if Arnav hadn’t kept his spies around her. But the question still remains, who will want to scare her and to what extent?





27 comments:

  1. Shphugta .. I think she is doing it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shagufta .. hope Arnav and Khushi reunite again soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess they are Shagufta's men... Hope her chapter gets over this time once & for all... Now want our Arshi to unite soon Madhu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting. It's probably Shagufta's men but Arnav will take care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As predicted Shagufta is behind this. Even with strict warnings she hasn't learnt her lesson. Now she needs a very strong action from Arnav without any lenience of former friendship as she has clearly crossed her lines. I'm sure Arnav will make sure that Khushi escapes unscathed from her clutches. And he'll be there for Khushi en route Cape Town.That's when he'll give a closure to Shagufta Khanna from their life once for all i think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shagufta ... she is doing this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eager to read this part is shagufta following her???

    ReplyDelete
  8. New twist in the story interesting...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who is that? Now it's interesting. I don't like much about their email chats. I prefer a leap than that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shagufta is planning something dirty isn't she? -__- i don't understand why can't she just mind her own business.
    Lets see what happens next. Waiting for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sure it's shafugta behind this.....I expected something like this when khushi had seen her in SanFrancisco

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sure this is shagufta the mean

    ReplyDelete
  13. At last,some inetersting events are going to happen!!!Can't wait..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think its Shagufta.... the bitch who cant see arnuv khushi together.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. May be Shagufta asked someone to do.....she is dangerous. Hope Khushi is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Arnav will you wait for something to happen to go there
    I think Arnav here gives more priority to work.

    ReplyDelete