Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Blog Notifications Related Note


Hi,

I have seen that most of you have already followed this Blog through Email and are receiving emails daily (if only anything has been updated that day) ( Click here to know how to follow this Blog via Email)

Please note that this email is sent automatically through Feedburner and at a set time. I have set this to 18:30 IST time. So if I do update anything before 18:30, that update will be emailed to all the readers who have followed the Blog via email. And anything I update after this time will be sent in the next day's email.



But for those who haven't done that yet or wants to use another way to receive notifications on your device (Mobile, Tablet, Laptop) whichever you use to access the blog, follow the below guidelines.

You must be receiving the below notification when you open the blog page. (If you do not receive this notification then close the browser, clear all cookies and history and open the blog link freshly. You should get this)

Read this notification carefully and ensure that it has my blog name mentioned (ie., Madhusfanfictions Blog) and click on "Allow". You need to do this once from your device and henceforth, whenever I update the blog, an instant notification will be sent to your device. You do not have to refresh the blog page again to see if I have updated neither wait for the Email which you will get at its own time daily even if the update is given much prior.

Choose whichever way you wish to receive the notifications and if you face any issues, do let me know.

________________________________________________________________________________

7 comments:

  1. I click allow for notification on mobile but it's not done don't know why

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do this again.

      close the browser, clear all cookies and history and open the blog link freshly. You should get this

      Delete
  2. I am not receiving such notification after opening blog page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do not receive this notification then close the browser, clear all cookies and history and open the blog link freshly. You should get this

      Delete
  3. Madhu please update badatmeez.. waiting to read full part.. also wedlock.. don't forget to give precap..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do in my mobile but didn't work and I clear my cookies and history also

    ReplyDelete