Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for The Royal Fling



“He is a goon dad; you didn’t find anyone else for your daughter?” she snaps.

“He belongs to the Royals, don’t talk so low about him”

“Royals?” she scoffs. “The same family whom you never liked? Who always gave you competition your whole life and finally took over the throne, leaving you hopeless?”



Shashi Gupta stares at his daughter with frustration in his eyes.



“You don’t have manners to talk to your father” he shouts. “I am not giving you a choice Khushi. This is my order. Next week is your wedding with Arnav Singh Raizada and that’s final. Don’t even try to step out of this house until then”



Khushi’s jaw drops at the sudden threat from her father. He is behaving like a Jailer. But doesn’t matter how much her father pins her for this marriage, she knows how she has to deny it. She will herself visit the Royals tomorrow and cut this alliance.



16 comments:

  1. What kind of Father Shashi is here...???Just in one week he wants Khushi to get married...Interesting now Khushi will go to the Royals Family and cancelled this marrigae which seems Impossible to me considering Arnav character in first chapter...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Precap. Loving Khushi's character here. How Arnav will take this denail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the precap.. whenever u don't update I feel sad because I have to wait to read badatmeez and wedlock a day more to read that stories.. but please Madhu update this part in morg Itslef .. and also don't forget to give precap of badatmeez and wedlock 2moro.
    Please mention the date for online chat..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So we will get to know who r all in raizada family and also why they agreed to this marriage.. but what if Khushi try to elope from marriage ? Is it something like imposed vows 3 where ASR ll marry Khushi forcefully and Khushi ll start loving Arnav after that ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm wrong. But I want khushi to marry Arnav. After along time we are getting story where Arshi is getting married early. So I want that to happen. I want a story like You ought to be mine Season 2 sis. PLeaseee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. going to love this feisty Khushi . Looking forward to read ASR locking horns with Khushi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for the story to unravel! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Already loving khushi's character .. waiting to see what will happen when Arshi meet officially!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting.. Waiting for more

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fierce …I m so looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to it.
    HAHAA.. though I like her attitude, but does Royals will call off the alliance?
    I don't think so

    ReplyDelete