Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Wedlock



“What did you do to Aman?” Khushi’s worry reflects in her voice. “I persuaded him to give me Shagufta’s address, don’t punish him please”



Arnav cuts the Veggies, paying a hard time to focus on anything else apart from his wife.



“Loyalty is all that I expect from people close to me. If anyone defies my orders, overrides them or disobeys, they don’t belong to work with me again”



Khushi’s jaw drops. She forces him to stop cutting the veggies and look at her.

“You fired him? How could you do that?” tears pool in her eyes. Arnav keeps watching her expressions. “Oh my God!! I … I took his job.. He… he was just.. Oh God.. No!! Arnav… You please.. please take him back to work… please.. He is not at fault”


She is about to burst crying when he pulls her closer, keeping the knife away.



“He is fine. Still working for AR.. I didn’t fire him”

Khushi stops pleading and looks at her husband with confused eyes.

“But he defied your orders. He told me Shagufta’s address and ..”

“He told me too” he interrupts.

Khushi doesn’t understand.

“Aman knows where to draw a line Khushi. He gave you the information but he also made me aware of that. Technically he broke my orders yet fulfilled them.”








14 comments: