Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for He Loves Me Not



“Come in” Ayush leans back on his chair, waiting for Khushi Gupta to show up in his cabin. He doesn’t know why she suddenly insisted on seeing him? But considering the present situations, he didn’t delay either to allow her few minutes before he indulges into his next Conference.



Khushi walks in, her steps calculative, as if she doesn’t want to intrude more than required.



“What can I do for you?” Ayush asks authoritatively. She might not be totally responsible for the mess in their family right now but she is also a part of it. Had they confessed their feelings for each other before, a lot of this pain could have been avoided.

“I wanted to handover this cheque to you” she places the envelope on the table.

“What cheque?”

“Raizadas had paid for my sponsorship. I really didn’t know it was a paid one and not because of my intelligence. I would never have let the Raizadas invest on my education otherwise”

Ayush sighs but doesn’t speak.

“Please check the number once. If its less, I will repay the rest once I get Job in London”

Ayush gets up from his seat and returns the envelope to her.

“This doesn’t belong to me. I didn’t pay for your Sponsorship. So, hand it to the man who did”



Khushi swallows hard. Arnav paid? How? He wasn’t even earning well those days.


Note: I will post this late evening today

________________________________________________________________________________


26 comments:

  1. Omg 😁😁😁 waiting with bated breath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arre Shashi ko Jana tha resignation letter ke sath. But it's ok khusi went to return the money. This ayush behaviour is so not good. Aww so arnav paid means no raizada's money hope it's true. But now. When will you update this. Hopefully today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an update interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khushi took the right step. Arnav paid for sponsorship means the Raizada's have no involvement in this. Nice Twist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gr8 step by khushi . but relief that asr paid and not the raizadas. Less humiliatin for her

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did ASR paid for her?
    Above all will ASR able to take the money from her?
    I want ASR to stand for KKG however, he needs to take stand for himself first

    ReplyDelete
  7. it wil be fun to watch when khushi gives the cheque to arnav. Waiting 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waiting for Full Update...I really Love this Fictions...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow !!!
    Khushi is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome superb excellent amazing Plzzzz make arshi married Plzzzz it my favorite story ��������

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plzzzzzz plzzzz give a long update diiii...... Its my favrtttt fff

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ufff what can I say arnav loves her unconditionally but can't express

    ReplyDelete
  13. If Arnav doesn't use their money and he paid for Khushi education then what right does Sheetal or his mom have on him or to tell anything to Khushi.

    I am glad Khushi gave the check back to him it's indirect slap to the Raizadas. She didn't know only Arnav paid it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh!! I feel like crying!!! Arbav do love Khushi!! Wish he had the courage to admit that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. MADHUUUUU I Looooooove❤❤❤❤❤🤩🤩🤩😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 u fr ds update...... I just wanted dat khushi should pay back the money...... I support khushi fr ds a very sensible decision..... she should repay and go back to London den only Arnuv will realize his feelings fr her......

    Plzzzz update soooonnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  16. I m sure Arnuv will do some nautanki fr not receiving the cheque.. .. but I m sure khushi is very strong she will sure make him agree to take the money.....

    If not den she should gv it back to Revati she will happily except it . Shes completely a moron

    SHABIH

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ayush is tooo clever he could have received the cheque but he too wants dat Arnuv should understand his feelings fr khushi... and he wants to see arnuv reaction when he will rea dat khushi will go back yo London

    Shabih

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome so arnav paid for sponsorship how

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good for khushi to know that Arnav has paid for her … he l9ves her a lot hope those who bash him understands … hope khushi also see that inspite he couldn’t but he did for her … this is totally love …

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good going khushi....Happy to know that it's paid by Arnav because it's not a favour from Raizada's and now Plz khushi dnt change your mind...Go hand over the check to him and Go back to London

    ReplyDelete
  21. MADHUUUUU I Looooooove❤❤❤❤❤🤩🤩🤩😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 u fr ds update...... I just wanted dat khushi should pay back the money...... I support khushi fr ds a very sensible decision..... she should repay and go back to London den only Arnuv will realize his feelings fr her......

    Plzzzz update soooonnnnnn

    SHABIH

    ReplyDelete