Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Badtameez



“She snatched my place… your illegitimate daughter snatched my place dad. I will kill her” she tries to get up again but he keeps her seated.

“No, you wont hurt Khushi, ever” he shouts back. “Arnav Singh Raizada was never yours. You liked him. It was a one-side attraction Adira. Get past it. Nothing can be changed now. I am tired of covering up your faults. I cannot do this anymore if you don’t stop. Please”



Adira scowls back at him.



“I don’t need your help. I will do it alone. I will kill her. She has to die. Only then I will get my Arnav back”

“You wont get him back ever. And I am saying this for the last time. Don’t ever dare to hurt Khushi. Whatever it is… she is still my blood. I cannot see her in pain just like I cannot see you in this state. Am I clear?”



Adira is shocked when Shashi admits that he has softcorner for his other daughter too.



“Please, baby” he kisses her forehead. “Do me this last favor. Don’t hurt yourself. You are precious to me”



He hugs her but she doesn’t embrace him back. She is still in trauma that Arnav got married to Khushi and other shock she received today was from her father because looks like he is planning to shower his fatherly love towards Khushi as well.



Note: I will post this tomorrow. Royal Fling will be on Tuesday
_____________________________________________________________________________



_______________________________________________________________________________


Read on AMAZON KINDLE

OR 

Read as Ebook PDF

_________________________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________________


Other Works





23 comments:

  1. Will you update badtameez tomorrow or royal fling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will u update this tomorrow? I thought u r going to give update on how Khushi pacify Arnav to forgive her ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madhu has written the note for the same at the end of the precap dear..

      Delete
    2. She wrote it later.. but when I posted this comment that note was not there .. so asked her..u can see some more comments above who have same four like me ..

      Delete
    3. Oh ok.. So sorry.. I didn't knew that... I didn't mean to offend u just thought to help u...

      Delete
  3. " Writer" Update this part tomorrow please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Madhu . Will be waiting to read how Khushi convinced Arnav .. did Arnav meltdown ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Precap. Adira 's trauma is natural but waiting for Arshi moment how Khushi pacify Arnav.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adira has totally lost it...And am sure Arnav will always save Khushi from this psyco...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank god Shashi is talking sense but I don’t think Adhira is going to understand anything. Madu please send them for their honeymoon so she can’t reach them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💕

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waiting for full update... Have to know how Khushi pacifies Arnav...

    ReplyDelete
  10. When will you update? It's almost 7 pm

    ReplyDelete