Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for The Royal Fling



“Khushi, have you been forced by the Royals for this marriage?”



Arnav’s jaw clench.

“How dare you ask that to my fiancĂ©e?” he barks.

“I am sorry His Highness” the woman fakes respect to him. “But my sources have informed me that Miss Gupta is been threatened to marry you. I just need a confirmation from her side”



Arnav is about to retaliate but Khushi speaks to the guests before him.



“I am marrying Arnav by my will. I don’t see why anyone would think I have been threatened”



The guests ease down at her reply. So does Daadi and Shashi Gupta. Relief relaxes Arnav’s spine.



“But then why did you go missing suddenly?” the woman continues.

“I didn’t go missing. I had been to the temple outskirts to take blessings. And called Arnav there too. It’s just that we informed none of the family members which is why everyone is panicked. We truly apologize to our families for being so irresponsible”



That’s a cold lie. Anjali and Shyam glance at each other witnessing the fall of their plans.



Note: I will post this tonight. 
 

_______________________________________________________________________________



Taking a lift in the dark? Beware!! Sonia loved thrillers. Liked to Blog about them too. But little was she aware that it could all turn back upon her. How far can you go to trust a Stranger in the dark? A short story which explores the dark side of over trusting your instincts and making wrong decisions which can even take your life. 






















Currently available on Payhip for PDF Purchase. Click HERE

Read on Amazon Kindle HERE


11 comments:

  1. So ASR forced her into the marriage.
    Hoping he said his reasons and married her? But I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Precap. Khushi supporting Arnav but Arnav may have some reasons to marry her forcibly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting hope to see the update before midnight

    ReplyDelete
  4. 👏🏻👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arnav is finally getting what he want...Marrying Khushi no matter how...Interesting...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  6. INTERESTING precap. Waiting for full update.

    ReplyDelete