Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Two Cappuccino Excerpt


Purchase PDF copies of Ebooks



Khushi, a software Engineer is waiting at a Cafe Shop to meet the man her parents have selected through a matrimonial site. When Arnav, a banker, introduces himself as the same candidate she is here to meet, conversation begins and sparks fly over two cups of Cappuccino. Are they really meant to be for each other or is there a twist in the tale? A romantic tale which will make you fall in love with blind dates all over again.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Excerpt

His eyes are very captivating, they reveal his inner thoughts. And right now, she is all flushed to read that he is equally affected seeing her.

“So, what do you do?” she tries to involve him in talks.

“You don’t know?”

He sounds surprised.

“No.. I .. I am sorry but my parents didn’t tell me anything. In fact, I didn’t even see your picture or get your name from them. I know it's awkward, but that’s how my family can get at times.” She bites her lower lip.

He goes blank for a few second and then passes a light chuckle. His smile is unusual, very appealing again.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Buy PDF copy by Card



5 comments:

  1. I wish you post this here Madhu...Plzzz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madhu u promised me once dat u will will fr us this story once ur old stories will come to an end ..... I have always read the extract I want to read the full novel plz update ds story here fr us plzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really interesting. I want to buy this. Waiting I get my salary 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. I buied it few days back ..Its really a cute short story

    ReplyDelete