Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for He Loves Me Not


“Are you kidding me? If you even talk about this, he will take the next flight and come here” she snaps.

Arnav rolls his eyes.

“You are not helping me baby. We either tell him this and he doesn’t let you go with me. Or we don’t tell him anything and we go and come back before he arrives. Choice is yours”

Khushi bites her lip. She is confused. Arnav pulls her closer and cups her face.

“Do you trust me?”

She nods instantly.
“Then trust my instinct. We love each other and I would nothing to you that can put his head down before the society. And on that promise, I want you to come along with me for a couple of hours. I will get you back with the same dignity and pride”

Khushi is overwhelmed by his explanation.

“But there is still one problem” she pouts.

Arnav is speechless. He thought he has covered it all.

“I cannot assure you would be safe with me there and come back with the same dignity and pride. I am very wild types on my prey” she holds her laugh but when Arnav grins, she lets it out too.


Note: Will post this Part today. 

________________________________________________________________________________





A glorious fame which doesn't come to you when needed the most and doesn't detach from you when you wish to shed. Kashish Kapoor, one of the highest paid Bollywood actress, falls in a complex relationship with a Young Business Tycoon Arjun Chopra, only to realize later that she is in love with him. Will Kashish's Stardom ever allow her to turn this love into a successful marriage or would she never be able to unwind the chains of her Glory and in turn lose her Only love?



To Read the Complete Fiction on Amazon Kindle 
Buy PDF Copy by Card
Buy PDF Copy by Paypal


6 comments: