Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

The Royal Fling - Part 32



PREVIOUS PART 


Chapter 32

Shantivan – Holi
Opening her eyes, Khushi pushed him back, waiting for her pulse to slow. It took her few seconds to register he colored her on Holi followed by a kiss on her cheek. That was the least she expected him to do amidst their plans of separation. He might have won this challenge but he cannot change her plans of leaving.

“Well played Chotte” Daadi intruded between their heated gazes. “How did you guess the right color?”

Now that was a million-dollar question to ask. He would give full marks to himself for reading her mind while she was writing on that chit. He knew she would make it tough for him to guess in the desperation to win and in turn would end up giving him a clue. He just had to follow his heart afterward and guess the right color.
“A royal’s wife will always have royal choices” he grinned wickedly without breaking their eye contact.

Anjali joined them. She too found Arnav’s ways of coloring Khushi intensely romantic.

“You both left me speechless. It looked like a movie scene. You guys surpassed my first Holi with Shyam. I must say.. you both look so much in love”

Whilst Arnav enjoyed the praise, Khushi stepped away. She couldn’t wait there a second. Suhani who was away so far followed her friend.

“What happened to her now? Did I say anything wrong?” Anjali got suspicious again.

“She must have shied” Daadi covered up Khushi’s withdrawal. She knew out of all the women the Royal Arnav Singh Raizada had come across, Khushi was the only one who wasn’t charmed by his royalness.

“Yea” Anjali muttered. “She must have shied. But anyways. What are you going to ask from her?”

“I haven’t decided. Excuse me”

Arnav slipped away. Even if he puts forth his wish, will Khushi agree?


*****************

Shashi took the Bhaang glass from Shyam and gulped some.

“I hope you remember our deal Shyam” Shashi muttered.

“Deal?” Shyam frowned.

“Oh come on. Don’t play games with me. I am talking about me becoming the state CM”

“What can I do about it?” Shyam mocked.

It annoyed Shashi. He placed his arm and turned Shyam around to meet his eyes.

“Don’t back out from your promise Shyam. You got the split of the Royal assets and it happened because I told Khushi to convince Arnav Singh Raizada. I stayed on my words. Now you stick to yours. I want your party support”

Shyam shrugged off.

“The Deal was that I give you my party support provided Arnav splits the Royal assets between the Royal Brothers who are alive. He didn’t even touch Aman’s share. And without that, I don’t think I can support you”

Shashi felt aghast by his backout. They both heard someone clapping from behind. Shyam turned around to check who overheard their talks and to his horror found Arnav Singh Raizada striding towards them.

“What a full-proof planning!!” Arnav muttered with sarcasm.

Shashi trembled. He didn’t want Arnav to know anything about it. Shyam didn’t care to react.

“ASR..” Shashi tried to speak but Arnav didn’t care to even look at him. His eyes glued on Shyam’s not bothered look.

“You made a deal with an outsider to split the Royal Property? If you wanted it so badly, you could have asked me”

“Asked?” Shyam snapped. “How many times have I not asked Arnav?”

Arnav clenched his jaw.

“And every time.. every single time you have denied me” he added.

“You know why I kept denying. Breaking our families individually would break us as a whole”

“Wrong” Shyam snapped. “We are already apart Arnav. Cant you see it? All of us… Aman is no more. Akash ran away.. I don’t care to what you and Daadi want. Now you tell me whats left? Whats left to be together as a one happy family?”

Arnav’s jaw tightened.

“Fine.. You got your share. So now go to hell” Arnav heaved in frustration and then walked away. Shyam threw the glass of Bhaang on the ground. However hard he tried to defeat Arnav, he always failed.

*******************

Khushi tried to wash away the color of her cheeks but it hardly wiped off. She scrubbed her cheeks so hard that they ached. Suhani who had followed her to the bathroom, stopped her from doing so.
“Enough of this. You are hurting yourself”

Khushi pushed her away and kept scrubbing her cheeks.

“Khushi.. stop”

When Khushi still didn’t stop she decided to ask.

“What are you trying to wipe off? The color or the feel of Arnav’s lips on your skin?”

Khushi paused and glared at Suhani from the front mirror.

“Don’t be angry on me, Khushi. I have asked you nothing wrong. I know you disliked what he did with you. It was so insane of him to behave like that”

“No” Khushi yelled.

Suhani jerked at her sudden voice. She hadn’t spoke a word since that kiss happened.

“I am not hurt because of what he did..” she replied. “I am hurt because I reacted in a way I shouldn’t have”

Suhani was blank.

“How could I give in to his touch? I could have run away, pushed him, slapped him the moment he touched his cheeks with mine. But no… I… I froze Suhani.. I wanted to raise my hands, push him, but I froze. I could… I can still hear my heart thudding.. my pulse… my pulse is racing Suhani. And I don’t like it. Arnav Singh Raizada cannot charm me. I don’t want to feel anything for him. I want my body to stop reacting intense when he is around”

Suhani was speechless.

“Khushi…” she gently clutched Khushi’s arms and hugged her. She needed this after all. The moment Suhani hugged her, Khushi broke into silent tears. She didn’t know why she cried. Things really got out of her control and before they get worse, she had to leave this place.

“Lets get back out” Suhani mentioned once Khushi looked normal. “Everyone will be waiting for you”

“I don’t want to go back there”

“But Khushi…”

“Please Suhani. And I have to pack my bags too”

“Pack bags? You mean… you are seriously… leaving?”

Khushi didn’t answer. As they both came out of the washroom, they saw Daadi’s caretaker Anamika quietly walking towards Shyam Singh Raizada’s bedroom.

“Anamika?” Khushi shouted from the stairs. Anamika startled in shock.

“Jee”

“What are you doing there? Daadi’s room is downstairs”

Khushi’s vigilant attitude failed Anamika’s current plans.

“Uhh.. I was just looking for her. I thought she might have come up so…”

“She is out” Khushi stated. “Stop wandering around and be with her”

“Jee”

Anamika bowed and hurried to the garden where the Holi was being played. Suhani was little confused.

“Her voice…” Suhani mentioned.. “I don’t know why it sounded familiar”

“I feel the same. But I saw her picture. Arnav had asked her to submit a copy of her photo for verification. I saw it too. Don’t think I know her”

“Hmm”

They headed upstairs.


********************

Shyam returned back to his wife to play Holi with her. But she seemed busy talking over the phone.

“I am very upset with you Paapa” she scolded. “How could you miss Holi with me?”

Shyam circled his arms around his wife’s waist whilst she kept talking.

“What urgent work you had that too on Holi? In fact, if I recall from past 2 days you are not even in town. What is keeping you so busy?”

Shyam rolled his eyes and snatched the phone from her.

“Rani Saheba, how much will you scold your father? I think you even forgot to wish him in all this”

Anjali pouted. Shyam put the call on speaker mode.

“Sasurji, holi Mubarak” he wished.

“Happy holi Paapa” Anjali added.

“Wish you two the same” Ratan Malhotra replied. “If the work hadn’t been urgent, I would never have missed this function. And you know whatever I do is always for your benefit”

Shyam chuckled hard.

“Sasurji, I hope you succeed in your task then”

Anjali smiled heartily and the conversation continued.


******************

Evening


The Holi celebration came to an end. Lot of guests who wanted to meet the eldest bride of the Royals were disappointed because despite their wishes she didn’t come out again. Daadi told them she felt sick and hence retired to her room to take some rest. Arnav was unhappy and strictly against Khushi’s behavior. He had warned her to follow all their rules until she was here but seemed like his wife loved defying all his orders. He would have to deal with this soon before she continued this in future.

“I thoroughly enjoyed Holi today” Anjali happily stated coming back in the house. She was colored head to toe.

“Rani Saheba… lets get you showered otherwise people wont recognize you”

She shied and hurried with Shyam to their room. Daadi rolled her eyes as they left.

“These two are shameless at times.…” she sighed. “Did Shyam talk about leaving Shantivan?”

“He didn’t yet. But be prepared” Arnav warned.

“daadji.. you will fall sick. You should change your clothes. They are drenched” Anamika interrupted.

Arnav kept staring at that woman for a while. Everything about her was fishy. He didn’t know why!! He had already asked his sources to trace details about her secretly based on the photograph she gave them. Once that’s out, he would know more about her.

Daadi loved her concern again and retired to her room. Arnav had only one thing running in his mind. KHUSHI!! He had to confront her and stop her from leaving. He didn’t know how.. he just knew he would… At any cost!!


******************

Khushi had almost finished her packing. She had a vague time table scheduled for the next few days. She was leaving Shantivan on the pretext of her next shoot in Mumbai which would take up her whole week. No one in the Raziada family would guess she had quit the house forever, except her husband Arnav Singh Raizada whom she was yet to meet after the morning’s incident.

Her phone buzzed by an unknown number. She usually never picked unknown numbers but today she didn’t reject it.

“hello… Khushi speaking”

“Khushi” the woman whispered from the other end.

Khushi felt her pulse flutter. Her eyes swelled with tears again.

“Paa…aaayy…yaallll?” she gasped.

“Khushi..” Payal cried from the other end.

“Payal … Oh my god.. I cannot believe you called me.. I … I am so… Where are you?”

“Khushi… help me… please help me..”

Khushi was alarmed.

“Help? Payal what happened? Are you alright?”

“Khushi.. my husband… he… he is in danger…”

“What?”

“Yes… Akash… Akash is kidnapped.. Please help mee.. I don’t know what to do.. where to go… Please help me”

“Payal what are you talking about? Akash is kidnapped?”

Before she could take further details from her sister, somebody snatched her phone. She turned around to check.

“Payal…” Arnav scowled over the phone.

Khushi gulped nervously as she hadn’t expected him to be a part of this conversation.

“Stop crying and tell me where you are” he scolded her again.

“Stop scolding her” Khushi snapped. “She is already worried”

Arnav shot a cold glance towards his wife.

“Don’t you dare disconnect the call Payal. I am here to help. I know you don’t trust me, but you trust your sister Khushi don’t you?”

They didn’t hear her voice, just her sobs.

“Payal” Khushi shouted for her to listen as the phone was in Arnav’s hand. “Please tell us where you are. Until you share your location how will we come to help you? How will we help Akash?”

Payal composed herself and gave up her promise which she made to Akash all these years of never disclosing their location to anyone, especially their families. After all this time, it was matter of Akash’s own safety and she knew no one could help him apart from the Royals themselves.


To be Continued. 
_______________________________________________________________________________

Ebooks @ 99

Ebooks @ 99

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



To Read further use any of the below Links 
Read on Amazon Kindle 
Buy PDF by Card  
Buy PDF by Paypal 


31 comments:

  1. The story is getting more interesting and complicated with unexpected events .
    Intriguing twist .

    ReplyDelete
  2. So akash got kidnapped or is it Shyam and akash plan to trap Arnav? Is akash a good person ? Now Khushi ll stay back .. it's getting interesting..
    Madhu my request is please come for online chatting with your readers.. we want to know about upcoming stories and how u r spending ur quarantine days.. please Madhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Khushi will not leave rm again what a twist hope they find aakash soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's getting more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it Arnav's plan or destiny is in his favour? If it is lie then Khushi will be hurt badly...Can anamika be Payal? Ohh lord so confusing 😂 but still interesting...🤩

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please don't make khushi giveup her career. Please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome superb excellent amazing waiting

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess Shyam's Father-in-law Malhotra is behind Akash's kidnapping & that was the work about which they both were talking on phone...

    Anamika gave a pic of hers but how could Arnav & Khushi beleive that it's actually hers?? Khushi has seen a mole on Anamika's upper lip from under her veil then they should compare that in the pic whether its there or not...

    Now for Payal's sake Khushi will decide to stay back in Shantivan to help Arnav in finding Akash..

    There wasn't any Arshi scene today but still it's an interesting update Madhu

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Anjali father try harm Akash for shyam...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Update . Arnav is turning romantic. .May be Shyam is behind Akash's kidnapping. Hope Arnav will save Akash. This Anamika is mysterious. Hope Arshi will join hands in saving Payal . Khushi is falling in love hope Khushi will stay back in Shantivan. Thanks for the Update 😍.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my God! Wasn't expecting this turn at all. Wow. This will surely stop khushi now. And looks like Arnav wasn't lying. Akash was in danger indeed. Loved the update. Please update the next part soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Update. Akash is kidnapped unexpected . But who is behind this Shyam and Anjali 's father conversation is fishy.Shyam and Shashi are really cunning it's good that Arnav caught them. Hope Khushi will stay at Shantivan and help Arnav in saving Akash. I think Anamika is Avni. Getting interesting day by day with unexpected turn of events. May be the picture Anamika submit was not of hers. Arshi will come closer in finding Akash. Khushi's feelings are changing for Arnav. Thanks❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Arnav will do anything to stop Khushi... Hope Payal's call about Akash will lead to love story of Arnav and Khushi...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who could kidnapped Akash.....this story getting interested..... love this so much mistry.... thanks for this beautiful update...😘

    ReplyDelete
  15. The story is getting more interesting . Eagerly waiting for the next part .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shyam is behind akash kidnapping? Fabulous update

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow what a turn of events. Now Khushi will have to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome. Never expected this twist. Now this will stop khushi for a few days atleast. And who is this Anamika??? What's her motive entering their house??? Eagerly waiting to know how Arnav is going to solve Aakash's mystery....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is anjalis father involved in akashs kidnapping? It’s interesting to see how the story is going to unfold. Nice update!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow back to back updates!thankyou so much for all these stories and this update is super and story getting interesting twists...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful and interesting.. Now the twist I didn't expect... Wow

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow it's getting interesting day by day
    So this will be reason for Arnav and Khushi to be together for more time
    Let's see what tish new twist will do for their relationship
    I think Khushi will see the real Arnav
    Waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  23. Payal actually called at the right time! Arnav and Khushi will sort it out.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice update..
    Arnav is successful to apply right color on khushi .

    In stressed but khushi stopped that anamika to sneak out.
    Who is she?

    Good payal called khushi..

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete