Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for The Royal Fling Part 63


“You knew I am not Shyam?” he growled. “You tricked me to come here?”

Daadi hardly heard what he said because she was too lost in thinking who saved him from that fire accident and why didn’t he ever returned to claim his right in their family?

“We thought you were dead… We all thought that … that fire consumed you”

Raunak tried to escape from her emotional drama. He was hardly few months old to recall the fire accident she was talking about and though he never had memories of it, the scars on his arms proved how horrible it might have been. 

“Get away” Raunak groaned. “Don’t fake these tears now. I know you all never wanted me” 

“That’s not true. We tried to save you… Raunak… we all did.. I lost my husband in that accident. He tried to get in that room to save you and he never returned.. The firemen recovered his burnt body…but you were not there.. Everyone believed we lost you.” 

“You always wanted to get rid of me.. I was an Omen to the family.. Why would you want me alive. I know that fire was lit purposely to kill me” he shouted. 

“That’s not true. Who fed you that? It’s all a lie”


Note: I will post this part on Monday. Tomorrow evening precap of Yaadein will be posted. 
__________________________________________________________________________________

EBOOK @ 59
















A romantic tale that will make you fall in love with blind dates all over again.

Khushi, a software Engineer is waiting at a Cafe Shop to meet the man her parents have selected through a matrimonial site. When Arnav, a banker, introduces himself as the same candidate she is here to meet, the conversation begins and sparks fly over two cups of Cappuccino. Are they really meant to be for each other or is there a twist in the tale?

NEW EXCERPT

“Who talks about babies on their first meet?” she snaps.
“Oh, we shouldn’t?” he fakes a sigh. “How would I know? This is the first time I am having such a meet.”
“It’s my first time too,” she declares.
“I am glad it’s your first time and hope this turns out to be our last.. I would be very jealous if you see another man after me.”
Her eyes gleamed, pushing her further on the edge.
“Are you flirting?” she asks coyly.
“Isn’t that allowed?” he asks. “I didn’t know there were rules on what to talk about and what not to, over a first meet like ours.”
 
She looks down, unable to hide her blush. He really knows what to say when.
“You seem very confident about us,” she retorts.
He leans back on his chair again.
“If that’s a trick to know what my reply is, then it's not cool. You can ask me directly how I feel about you.”
“Oh,” she shrugs. “I am not dying to know your response.”
“You are!” he murmurs softly making her heart flutter.


Read the Complete Short Story on Amazon Kindle
Buy PDF Copy by Card
Buy PDF Copy by Paypal

9 comments: