Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 1


I have never behaved this wild with a woman but with her everything is uncontrolled. My arms have pinned her to the door behind and if I am right, she already knows why. I meet her eyes, can read them. She dislikes me and its entirely my fault because I have never given her a reason to like me. Since our childhood, I have kept her distant, behaved cold and ruthless. We have no much history apart from my dark gaze on her every time I came here to visit Daadi.

“Back off” she growls at me seeking nothing in return.

“I gave you two commands last night” I remind her.

“Two things” she snaps at me. “First, this is not a hotel where you can check-in anytime and second, I am not your servant to obey all your commands” 
Her current attitude amuses me. Is she the same shy and timid girl who always refrained from even looking at me during our childhood?

“Definitely not” I agree. “But when people mess with me, I like to mess with them. You know me that much, Pet”

“Don’t call me that”

I could feel her fingers curling into fists. But what harm could she do even if she plans to punch me? Before she could act, I would have pinned her hands at her back.


Note: This Part will be posted on Monday. Tomorrow I will post Precaps for Yaadein and Lawful Sins 2.
_________________________________________________________________________________

NEW EXCERPT - MR & MRS THAKUR 


“Dress? You got me another dress? Why? And how did you know I was here?”

“Esha, no questions” he snapped. “I know you are uncomfortable in this dress so why don’t you just change it when you have the chance to do so?”

Heat rose on her face.

“Jatin sent you my picture, didn’t he? That’s how you came here? With this bloody dress”

Neil chewed his teeth.

“I left a meeting to come here Esha. Don’t make me regret that. Just change”

She laughed.

“You left a meeting for this? To cover up your wife?”

“Yea, to cover up my wife because I know what kind of men visit places like these and I didn’t want men to gawk at you in such a skinny dress”


Standalone Romance Book 2 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Story of Neil Thakur, a Jerk Entrepreneur who gets what he eyes on. When he and his pricey girlfriend Nyra are en route to India, his life collides with 21-year-old Esha Singhal, the daughter of his rival. Whilst his mind tries to keep that baby girl out of his way, his body and heart don't approve. A romantic tale of love, betrayal and possession. Will Esha conquer Neil’s heart? Or is she on some other mission Neil is unaware of?

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF by CARD/Netbanking/eWallet (@ INR 99)

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

17 comments:

  1. Oh. Will be waiting to read the full chapter. Also the precap tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. So passionet precap ...waiting for monday ...no problem take your time & thanks a lot for informing & giving the precap .

    ReplyDelete
  3. So passionet precap ...waiting for monday ...no problem take your time & thanks a lot for informing & giving the precap .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Intense. Arnav and Khushi both are fire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be waiting to see this ASR side and the fiery Khushi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waooo.. congratulations madhu on ur new ff😘😘 and pls tell us when u will give us the epilogue of The Royal Fling????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm Interesting Precap...Khushi was Shy and timid...Curious to know about their childhood...Wasnt Arnav interested in her then and What about Khushi...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting and waiting for this update.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't u have any of the complete books in paperback it's the best way to read a story

    ReplyDelete