Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 10



Arnav's POV 

I am very sure this engagement won’t happen, but I don’t want to miss being a part of the pre-shopping. It will give me some time with Pet to convince her for Devki Estate. My lawyer clearly advised me the only choice I have to get a hold on Devki Estate is to marry Pet. But though my body wants to give in, my mind doesn’t. I can’t marry someone for a piece of land. Pet has always intrigued me by her nature, she has charmed me by her innocent gestures but I don’t see her as my wife. It will be difficult to handle a wife like her who doesn’t want to leave this place because I am not going to stay in India forever. My world is in US, my life is there, not here. And though I have heard some long-distance relationships work, I don’t believe long-distance marriage in my case will be any fruitful. Whoever I marry, I want my wife on my bed, beside me every night. 

I get in the car and take the wheels, waiting for Khushi to come out. Wife!! I haven’t really thought about marriage yet but now when I close my eyes, I can see the future clearly. I am in my Penthouse in US, lying on the bed on a Sunday morning, kissing my wife next to me to wake her up. She fists my hair and pulls me away, forcing me to open my eyes and see her. I choke seeing her angelic face… because that’s none other than my Pet… I see Khushi as my wife!! I quickly open my eyes, a fine mist of sweat gleams on my skin. Before I can analyze why my mind framed that picture, the passenger seat door opens and the woman responsible for my present torturous state, gets in.


Note: Will post this part tonight 
_________________________________________________________________________________


All Samaira wanted was some seclusion from her frenzy past when flirty Rehaan invaded it with his charm. As they meet at the Airport to board the flight, sparks fly. 

Read this short romantic journey of grumpy Samaira and flirty Rehaan from Boarding to Landing. 

Indian Readers can BUY PDF by Netbanking / eWallets (INR 49)
Buy PDF by Paypal (USD 1) 
International / Indian Readers can BUY PDF by Debit / Credit Card (USD 1) 

Excerpts

In dark blue denim, white T-Shirt and a black leather jacket, he stood at the opposite counter, sipping his freshly brewed coffee.

“Excuse me?” she snapped. “What did you just say?”

“It’s not waterproof” he came ahead.

She frowned.

“Do we know each other?”

He smirked.

“We are co-passengers”

He showed his boarding pass.

“We are on the same flight” he added.

“So? I don’t need a stranger’s opinions in buying a watch for myself”

“Stranger?” he chuckled. “Are you always so fiery or does air travel makes you so?”

REVIEWS




13 comments:

  1. Nice Precap. Hope Arnav imagination comes true. Arnav is not that bad but will he acknowledge his love for Khushi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Arnav is already in his lala land.. hope he finds a way to be with Khushi.. Khushi doesn't wanna leave India due to Daadi.. so he can take Daadi along with Khushi as his wife.. oroblem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.... Arnav is deeply & irrevocably into Khushi... His feelings though unknown to him, are so potent, so raw... Even I felt every fibre of my body tingling when I read about his imagination... This Arnav is so much like Arnav from Badtameez, very possessive, obsessive & passionate for Khushi... I was missing Badtameez Arnav since that story ended but I guess I won't have to yearn any more to read him...

    Thank u so much Madhu for creating such Arnav again in this story ❤️

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. yea he is very much like the Arnav of Badtameez and all the more of it. He is FIRE

      Delete
    2. Yeah... The passionate FIRE, ready to consume his pet with all his mind, body & soul, just that his heart needs to fathom & acknowledge his own feelings & then there's no looking back until he makes Khushi his.

      Love
      Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

      Delete
  4. Very curious precap what will arnav do now. Madhu can you please tell me whether engagement of khushi and shyam will happen ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice one. Hope he won't force KKG into marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Arnav dream can come true...But only if he dream that in India not US in his penthouse...Coz Khushi will not leave daadi at any cost...Now that will be fun to see how he'll stay in India with his Wife going against his parents who are desperately waiting for his return...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete