Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine 3 - Part 23 B


As if Preeto reads my mind, she grabs my arm.

“Just say it, I am sure he will fulfil it too”

I don’t comprehend her words until she explains me.

“Believe me, I have this gut feeling he can cross any borders for you”

I don’t believe this.

“Why is everyone believing his feelings for me except me?”

“Well” Preeto chuckles. “Don’t you see he has sacrificed Devki Estate for you? You told me how much that land means for his father and their business. Yet, he has agreed to your condition of giving up his rights from that property only for you” 
I nod. He has agreed to that and I have no doubts.

“So Khushi” she pinches my cheeks. “If he can sacrifice that, his feelings for you have to be strong. Don’t you think he could have got any other woman swooning for his attention? Why is stuck on you then? And marriage? That’s a big decision for a man who lives abroad and can easily settle down with live-in relationships than giving his partner a permanent commitment. Don’t you think so?”

Preeto’s words have forced me to think on those lines. Laad Governor’s so-called feelings for me do seem strong but despite all that if he thinks he can rule my life, take decisions for me, I will never agree.


Note: Unfortunately I could not draft the part today, so only the precap guys. New Year celebrations keeping me busy. Will post this part tomorrow. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Discounted eBooks for everyone 



DONT MISS THE CHANCE OF GRABBING YOUR OWN DISCOUNT COUPONS FOR ANY EBOOKS YOU WISH TO PURCHASE. JUST EMAIL ME AT mymadhu3@gmail.com AND GET YOUR CODES.
 
OFFER VALID ONLY TILL 31ST DECEMBER 2020. SO HURRY. 

CHECKOUT THE BOOKS HERE

4 comments:

  1. Nice Precap.Preeto totally understood Arnav's intense feelings. Arnav can do anything for Khushi. Hope Khushi realize that. But Khushi is a strong woman and it will be tough for Arnav to impress her. Nice Precap😍😘. Can't wait for the full Update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Madhu ❣️ take your time and welcome the New year with your loved ones ❣️ happy new year �� currently this one is My most favourite among the ones you're updating. Not sure but I think khushi is hiding something.....there must be some twist as well... The post- wedding Life is not going to be exactly what Arnav has been dreaming of Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't for once khushi trust him and listen to her heart not mind.Is it always necessary to be in fighting mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Khushi is a tough Nut to crack ... She needs to give Arnav a benefit of doubt atleast.. so stern always plus after her agreeing to marry Arnav she needs to lossen up a bit ...

    ReplyDelete