Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 2 - Part 23


“Is this your final decision?” Daadi breaks my thoughts. I give her an assuring nod.

“You know I am always sure when I decide something” I hug her. “I thought you will be the happiest person to know your grandson and me are getting married. Isn’t that what you always dreamed of?”

The smile on Daadi’s face is back.

“A part of me is happy but I don’t want you to sacrifice your happiness for me”

“You think Arnav is not the right man for me?” 
She gazes at me thoughtfully and then kisses my forehead.

“He is the only man I can be assured to keep you happy forever, Khushi. I don’t know how, but I know it. My heart says so. He is my Grandson and though I haven’t raised him, I know he has those traits… to love people unconditionally, to protect his family and to keep them safe”

She now palms my face.

“And you my dear… you are going to be his better half. He will do anything to keep you happy”


Note: I will post this part tonight. 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
DONT MISS THE CHANCE OF GRABBING YOUR OWN DISCOUNT COUPONS FOR ANY EBOOKS YOU WISH TO PURCHASE. JUST EMAIL ME AT mymadhu3@gmail.com AND GET YOUR CODES.
 
OFFER VALID ONLY TILL 31ST DECEMBER 2020. SO HURRY. 

CHECKOUT THE BOOKS HERE

9 comments:

  1. Daadi is so happy for Arshi. Khushi will surely fall in love with Arnav. Loved the way Daadi described Arnav's traits. Nice Precap.😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always felt an emotional attachment to yaadein...but now it feels like I’m equally attached to this story..eagerly waiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for Full Update...Madhu its season 3 not 2...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice precap... Can't wait for full update.. also it's season 3 not 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite story from the 3.. idk why but I get so happy when u post this story..

    ReplyDelete