Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 28


Aman Mathur? I try to recall Arnav mentioning about his guy who also happens to be his personal assistant.

“I need to speak to Laad Governor”

“Lord Governor? Is that some new position in this Country? Sorry I never heard”

I roll my eyes realizing my mistake but I like Aman’s joke.

“Patch me to Arnav Singh Raizada please”

“Oh, ASR is busy in a meeting”

I frown. I thought Arnav will be easily accessible on this number if not his cell phone.

“Can you please ask him to call me back once he is free?”

“Sure. Who should I say called?” 
“Khushi”

There is complete silence for few seconds that I almost think the line is dead.

“hello? Aman? You there?”

“I.. I am. Sorry. Are you Mrs Khushi Singh Raizada?”

“Thats right” I bite my lip. I am yet to be accustomed to this new name of mine.

“Just Hang on”

I don’t understand why he asked me to wait but in almost 20 seconds, I hear his voice. Arnav Singh Raizada’s voice.

“What is it, Pet?”

I am startled for a minute by his brusqueness.

“You seem to be busy”

“I am in a meeting. So, hurry up”

“Fine, Bye”

I disconnect the line and keep my phone away. Why did he give me this backup number if he had no time for me during his work? The next moment, my phone rings again. It’s him. I answer.

“Don’t you ever hang up on me” Arnav snaps.

“Are you in a meeting or not?”

“I was. Now I am dealing with you”


Note: I will post this update on 22nd Jan by evening. No full updates today guys :( 

_____________________________________________________________________________

NEW PAGE / Discussion Thread - Mr and Mrs Sehgal - Click HERE
______________________________________________________________________________


BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

COMBO OF 4 SHORT STORIES 


Love Voyage

All Samaira wanted was some seclusion from her frenzy past when flirty Rehaan invaded it with his charm. As they meet at the airport to board the flight, sparks fly. Read this short romantic journey of grumpy Samaira and flirty Rehaan from Boarding to Landing


Enchanted

For those who were waiting to read the story of Ria Dewan and Uday Khanna, here it is – Enchanted (Short Story)

Ria Dewan is in Mumbai for three weeks to attend her friend’s wedding when her life collides with the ever-charming Uday Khanna. While Uday has already fallen for her talkative and extrovert nature, Ria is clueless and trying hard to impress him. Can he really be her Prince Charming? Is Uday really whom she thinks he is?

Enchanted is a Standalone Short and Sweet Romantic tale of love at first sight.

Note: Ria Dewan and Uday Khanna are the side characters of my other eBook – Marriage Jitters - Book 1 of Accidental marriage series

Number of pages - 56


Two Cappuccino


Khushi, a software Engineer is waiting at a Cafe Shop to meet the man her parents have selected through a matrimonial site. When Arnav, a banker, introduces himself as the same candidate she is here to meet, conversation begins and sparks fly over two cups of Cappuccino. Are they really meant to be for each other or is there a twist in the tale? A romantic tale which will make you fall in love with blind dates all over again.



Soul laced

Romantic Fantasy of Alisha and Dhruv Mathur, a Psychologist.

Alisha thinks she fell in love with someone in her afterlife. Is that true? Who is that mystery man? Where does Dhruv Mathur relate to all this? Read this Short Story to find it out.

Excerpt

“Alisha, that’s your tea and your bread omelet” he wakes me up. It’s 09:00 am and I am still on the bed sleeping. It’s been 5 months for our marriage and even though I have never treated him well, he has always done the best from his side to try to keep me happy. I don’t know how long will it take for him to realize I don’t want him in my life.

A soulful love story with a twisted happy ending.



94 comments:

  1. Lol that's was funny.. Why does Arnav sound so pissed tho.. can't wait for full update please post soon tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, is there any update of arshi ffs after 21st January. Just wanna confirm that is Madhu updated or any wrong within here

      Delete
    2. Even i am wondering what happend she never did this before even when she is buzy she informes us ....hope she is fine

      Delete
    3. I hope that Madhu is fine. She never leaves for this long without any information. I am getting worried. Hope we get to hear from her soon!

      Delete
  2. Nice Precap. Arnav can never ignore Khushi. Inspite of being busy Arnav attend Khushi's call . Hope Khushi realise Arnav's feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. We are also waiting for the updates . There has bern no update since 21 st jan . I hope all is well at madhu’s place

      Delete
  4. I m eagerly waiting for this update
    Just two love birds love have started want to read more...
    I think Arnuv is still busy with the land property meeting dats why hes getting piss off

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eagerly waiting to know how khushi made up her mind to call Arnuv. What made her miss that she called Arnuv

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always loved it loved it loved it 💕💕💕
    I was eagerly waiting for this update
    Today I've lost my grandfather 🥺
    Please pray for him...!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May his soul rest in peace.

      Delete
    2. May his soul Rest in peace. Please take care of yourself and your family.

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much that means a lot 💗

      Delete
  7. Love it.
    Waiting for the next
    Pet and Pet
    cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m so loving this story line madhu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eagerly waiting madhu:::::::)))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heyy Madhu.. you said you'll update today but dint.. please leave a note if you're not gonna update

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely precap and I knew that this arnavs first priority would always will be his pet but he is still yet to realise that he is going to be fallen on love with his pet that also hasd and fast

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eagerly waiting for ur next part

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eagerly waiting for update. When you are updating 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waiting for update..........

    ReplyDelete
  15. U knw mdhu..u sure must be busy with sm unavoidable work..but u could hav put sm note about it..its just disappointing when there is no stry after refreshing from the last 2 days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://madhusfanfictions.blogspot.com/2021/01/you-ought-to-be-mine-season-3-part-28.html?m=1

      Delete
    2. why isnt it shown under recent updates?

      Delete
  16. Is everything alright, Madhu?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. She has uploaded. Scroll below the notes section

      Delete
  18. Hope everything is ok, eagerly waiting for update.

    ReplyDelete
  19. https://madhusfanfictions.blogspot.com/2021/01/you-ought-to-be-mine-season-3-part-28.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Riya but even after refreshing we were not able to get the latest chapter y is this happening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Open in private tab. You won't get it by refreshing. It's on home page below notes section

      Delete
  21. Madhu has already uploaded. Search madhusfanfictions.blogspot.com
    Scroll below notes section you will see yotbm 3 Part 28. Below this is precap update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any new update came? Thanks for the link ,I read it.

      Delete
  22. Replies
    1. https://madhusfanfictions.blogspot.com/ Go here. Scroll down. Its there

      Delete
  23. For the sake of us who can’t access the update. Kindly upload it in the previous way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://madhusfanfictions.blogspot.com/2021/01/you-ought-to-be-mine-season-3-part-28.html

      This is update link. Copy paste it and search. You will find the update

      Delete
  24. I miss you reading your FFs Madhu. 😭❤️

    ReplyDelete
  25. Has she updated after you ought to be mine season 3 part 28??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://madhusfanfictions.blogspot.com/2021/01/you-ought-to-be-mine-season-3-part-28.html

      Delete
  26. Has Madhu updated any new stories after you ought to be mine season 3 part 28 I cant find any plz let me know

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey Madhu...!!! Hope u r fine
    I am worried is everything alright??
    This is very unusual of u to not inform us before I pray for u r health and happiness dear!!
    Waiting for ur updates.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hope you are fine What happened to your update

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey madhu .. I hopefully are u ok .. as. Long are ok that’s important.. usually u updates as with everything.. u mighty be busy with work .. u take care 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey Madhu hope you are fine
    It's one week without any note that why we are worried

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Madhu hope you are fine . If not update please tell us you are fine. I am getting worried now.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dear, all okay... long time no update from you.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Just answer if not update pls are you fine

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hii Madhu, hope u r fine. Please inform us that u r perfectly fine.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think madhu is not updated any stories... everyday I m visiting but no stories

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hey Madhu, Hope all good at your side...we all worried dor u since u hvnt updated so far..pls put up a msg if not update..atleast we would know about your well being..

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hey what happened to you are you not fine why there is no update seen

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi guys...has Madhu updted her stories anywhere else.any idea...

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Madhu hope all is well at your end. Please take care and stay safe🤗

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi madhu hope u are fine pls let us know we are getting warried

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Madhu, hope you are doing good..pls let us know ..very much worried

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is fine (thank god)
      don't worry.. She will be back soon hopefully

      Delete
    2. Ooo that’s a refie that she’s okay hopefully she’s back soon

      Delete
  42. Hope your well really worried about you

    ReplyDelete
  43. hi is there any updates? been long since we hear anything. Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
  44. "Writer" Please take care Yoursel. Hope all is fine in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  45. There could be two possibilites:
    Either she must have got married or must be busy in finishing her upcoming kindle book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But she could leave a note😭😭I am getting more worried day by day

      Delete
  46. Replies
    1. No..I have texted her on insta, but no reply😥😥😥

      Delete
  47. HEy di , Hope u r fine . waiting for ur replies.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hope you are fine di.this is the first time when you have gone without giving note to us.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Has madhu abandon this page or what
    Coz we all keep asking whether she is fine or not and no answer.
    What is really happening?

    ReplyDelete
  50. it has been a month, no update, not even a note😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  51. Madhu pls write a not, pls don't make us upset, hope everything fine with u r end tc God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  52. Madhu hope everyone in your family is fine

    ReplyDelete
  53. It's being long time since any update.
    Missing reading...
    We hope everyone is fine with you Madhu and eagerly waiting for next chapters. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I never leave a message but now scared for you. Hope everything is fine, if any issue at least leave a note we will understand and we are with you❤

    ReplyDelete
  55. Pls drop a note, hope everything is fine with u

    ReplyDelete
  56. March its been almost 6 weeks you are mia. Where are you? I just hope you are safe and well.

    ReplyDelete