Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Locked - Part 5

Khushi's POV


“Bhai pick the call. You cannot ignore her forever.” Akash insists Arnav who shows no interest in answering the buzzing phone call, making me highly suspicious.

“No way. You know how much she irritates.” Arnav replies.

I keep my eyes focused on cutting the veggies. It would be rude to ask Arnav whose call it was. Why should I bother?

“Any problem?” I still ask as curiosity bites. “Your Ex?” I poke him and in a fraction of second, Arnav Singh Raizada’s eyes are on me.

“You look very interested in knowing if I had a girlfriend. Why don’t you ask me that openly?”

I push the knife away. “What? I am interested in knowing your past affairs? I?”
“Yes You” He puts off the stove and takes a step towards me. The ringing on the phone has stopped.

“Fine” I cross my arms. “I am interested to know because your phone ringing all the time while we cook is really bothersome. It irritates me.”

“Oh yeah?” He snaps. “What about your phone calls and WhatsApp notifications? They annoy me too.”

“You know what? Let’s make a deal” I mutter. “No phones allowed in the kitchen when we cook. It will be just you and me. Without any disturbance.. How about that?”

“Just you and me?” He reconfirms sardonically and that million-dollar grin on his face re-appears. Shit! It sounded different, didn’t it? Just him and me!! No way!!


Note: I will post this part tomorrow. Little busy today. 


AMAZON KINDLE DEAL FOR TODAY  (EBOOK @ INR 29)












Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter

______________________________________________________________

NO Wedding Bells REVIEW - BUY EBOOK HERE
















6 comments:

  1. This story is just a real stress buster .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Precap. Arshi are always fighting. But I am enjoying this.😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really hilarious... amazing one...sarun fits in this and can visualise them 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete