Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Locked - Part 6


Arnav's POV


While I continue talking to Di on the video call, Khushi suddenly barges in my room.


“Arnav, where is my Dupatta? I swear if you don’t give me that now.. I..”


Her jaw drops as she realizes I am on a video call and Di can see her.

“Umm.. I .. I am sorry. Didn’t know you were on call. I will come back later.”


She runs out before I can stop her. A blush creeps on my face as I turn back to my 10-inch tablet screen. Di chortles and I know how well she can read my expressions.


“You have started hiding girl’s dupattas Chotte?” she teases.

“What? No.. I mean.. yes. Just hers.”

I soon realize how that might sound and try to cover up.

“She was irritating me this morning by hiding my Bluetooth earpiece. You know how much I depend on them. That’s why I stole her Dupatta. Let her search the whole house, she still won’t find it.”

I hope I wasn’t grinning like an idiot. I know what Di might be thinking. But she is almost right. If I was attracted to Khushi before, now I have started liking her. Staying together under one roof with her is benefitting.


Note: Will post this part tonight.
__________________________________________________________________________________

 Eid Mubarak everyone. 


DISCOUNTS ON YOUR FAVORITE EBOOKS TODAY

On the occasion of Eid, 25% discount on the eBooks today. Use the code SALE25 to avail your discounts on the below eBooks.


If you need discounts on other eBooks, email me at mymadhu3@gmail.com 






3 comments:

  1. Arnav is starting to like Khushi. Interesting. Now what will be Khushi's reaction when Arnav will give her the dupatta 😍😍 Waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Main rang sharbaton ka..
    Tu mithe ghat ka pani
    Muje khud mein ghol de toh
    Mere yaar baat ban jaani.☺

    It's a cute teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eid mubrq dea and to all othr fellow readrz😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete