Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 19



Shyam’s POV


I throw away the tea, which I had been savoring so far, after I get the envelope. I have been transferred to another case!! And the orders are directly from minister. Wow!! I knew this would happen if I dig more about the Devil and his dark world. My junior, Kadam, salutes me.

“Sir, seems like we underestimated the Devil King. He is just not powerful but has some serious strong political contacts too.”

I nod. Kadam is right. I underestimated this man. But not anymore.

“Kadam, no wonder how strong and powerful contacts he had so far.. everyone has a weakness. So will he and I suppose I know who that is.”

Kadam is suspicious.

“Do you mean his wife? Is she his weakness?”

I nod carefully, a plan to trap the Devil King starts framing in my mind.

“She has to be his weakness and the only one who can help us trap him.”

“But why will she do this for us? She never contacted you even after you leaving your number.”

It is true whatever Kadam said but I am not going to sit quiet and wait for Khushi to contact me. Maybe it’s time I make my next move. I had one week to pack off from here and shift to a different city with a new task. And I had to act fast.


Note: I might post the full update tonight or tomorrow early. Will leave a note here around 08:00 pm on the same. 
________________________________________________________________________________

Eid Mubarak everyone. 

On the occasion of Eid, 25% discount on the eBooks today. Use the code SALE25 to avail your discounts on the below eBooks.


If you need discounts on other eBooks, email me at mymadhu3@gmail.com 

Link for Indian/ International Readers (using Debit / Credit CardHERE

Link for Indian Readers using Netbanking / eWallets HERE







18 comments:

  1. Shyam wants to use Khushi to trap Arnav. Hope Khushi don't fall in his trap. Shyam has some negative vibes. Nice Precap. Waiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the episode
    Also hoping Khushi won't fall into his trap
    As always loved it πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes khushi might be( i hope so) arnav's weakness but soon she will prove that she is his strength too, you just wait and watch😈

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think khusi is his weakness. Better half can't be weakness. They are power which one lack. So let's see what happens next. Shyam doesn't seem to be bad. Neither I think our hero is. So it will be interesting to see how the story unfolds. Di apka kya kehena. You are truly a blessing. Every damn story are I don't know what to say. Too good Di too good. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you...Eid Mubarak...By the way waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every story of urs is awesome madhu..no words to describe...😍this Khushi s not weak ..she was already shared every details to Arnav ..may be Khushi will help Arnav to trap Shyam...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every story of urs is awesome madhu..no words to describe...😍this Khushi s not weak ..she was already shared every details to Arnav ..may be Khushi will help Arnav to trap Shyam...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Madhu! it's amazing, I love your writing. There is too much suspense, I don't know what to expect from Shyam. What about Arnav? I don't want Shyam to catch it, but this reminds me a bit of Dhoom 2. I'm waiting for the update, thanks Madhu!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why you are ready to dig your own garve shyam.you are trying to cage him but you don't know what ASR is.you will not know and Storm will hit you

    ReplyDelete
  11. If only shyam was not named shyam, There was a scope to believe he has good intentions πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  12. was waiting for it to be earlyπŸ‘€

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me checking for the update every 2 min after 10pmπŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete