Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 52



Khushi's POV 


“Mom has been drinking too frequently these days” Arnav sighs in disappointment.

My fingers sift through his shower-damp hair. I cant see him like this.. so heartbroken and shattered.

“Arnav, you need to talk to her.”

“I want to, you know” He snaps. “But Mom is ignoring me at her best. She isn’t ready to pick my calls or answer my messages. I am trying to contact her ever since I came here, but ..”

He leans back on the couch even more distressed about the present situation.

“If we take Daadi’s side, my parents will be hurt and if we do what my parents say, Daadi will be alone and neglected.”
 
An idea strikes in my head.

“We don’t need to choose sides anymore.” I declare.

He looks confused at me.

“What if they choose each other?” I add as a complete idea frames in the back of my mind. “Remember I told you we need to bridge the gap between your parents and Daadi? I think now is the time.”

“How?” He looks interested and I cannot wait to share my plan.


Note: I will try my best to post this full update tonight and just in case if I cannot, will update it tomorrow early. I will drop a note on this tonight around 8:00 if the update will be posted today or tomorrow. 


Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter

_________________________________________________________________________________













Read on Amazon Kindle

Indian Readers can Pay by Netbanking/ eWallets HERE

International / Indian Readers can Pay by Debit/Credit Card HERE


Have you read the Romantic Fantasy - Soul Laced? 


Romantic Fantasy of Alisha and Dhruv Mathur, a Psychologist.

Alisha thinks she fell in love with someone in her afterlife. Is that true? Who is that mystery man? Where does Dhruv Mathur relate to all this? Read this Short Story to find it out.


EXCERPT

“Alisha, that’s your tea and your bread omelet” he wakes me up. It’s 09:00 am and I am still on the bed sleeping. It’s been 5 months for our marriage and even though I have never treated him well, he has always done the best from his side to try to keep me happy. I don’t know how long will it take for him to realize I don’t want him in my life.

A soulful love story with a twisted happy ending.♥♥♥


REVIEWS FROM AMAZON


"This book deserves lots of applause. The imagination is immaculate. It shows importance of relationship. Supreme force sometimes makes events that are best for us. Kudos. This was unreal"


"It's an amazing story. And heaven for all those who likes to read different styled story with heartwarming Nice ending. Have no other words to describe how beautiful it is!!"


"Nice story with the power to keep you glued till the end also makes me realize the value of different relation of my life."


"The story makes everyone realize the importance of life and to love our family. Life is too short and we can’t imagine if we will be alive the next moment. So love is the gift to be shared with our loved ones. I appreciate the author to put forth such an effect in the story.."

p.s COVER CHANGED 

9 comments:

  1. Nice Precap . Hope Khushi bridge the gap between Meera Raizada and Daadi and her plan works. Waiting for the full Update 😘😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madhuji ab jaldi se update dedo...
    Can't wait.☺
    Interesting precap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Precap. Madhu take your time not an issue dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please post a long update di

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you so much dear 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish arshi will have their own time despite solving their family problems 😇

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me waiting just to know if it’ll be posted today or tomorrow 😂.. I’m that addicted to YOTBM3!

    ReplyDelete