Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 53



Arnav’s POV



We are packing for Udaipur for Preeto’s wedding. Khushi seems to have packed her stuff already except her toiletries pouch.


“Pet, what about this?” I ask showing her the same. She is busy in her designs which she has to submit to the client for approval. I don’t like to disturb her when she works so silently on the couch, tucking her feet underneath and sketching something on her laptop. She glances at me quickly and sees the pouch.

“That should go inside my bag. Can you please do it for me?”

I smirk. “What will I get?”

Her eyebrows shoot up in surprise.

“You are getting too much already Laad Governor.”

“A little more can help” I teases back and I grin.

“A kiss then?”

“Kiss is the least.. raise your stakes Pet.” I stride to her and the moment I reach the couch, she pulls me by my T-shirt and pecks my lips.

“That’s all I can afford at the moment. Let me focus on the designs please.”

I roll my eyes.

“Fine. Continue your work.”

I unzip her bag and about to open it when Khushi rushes to me and stands between me and her bag.

“Um.. I will do it. I mean..” she gasps. “I will keep it myself. Give”

“Excuse me? What’s wrong? Just now you were busy working and now you are here to pack this pouch in your bag?”

“I changed my mind” she snatches the pouch from me and slowly puts it in the bag and zips it again.

“Are you hiding something in that bag pet?”


Her cheeks flame as I see their color changing to pink.


“No.. Nothing. Why did you ask?”

She is about to get back to the bed when I reach for her waist and draw her back to me.. “You are hiding something in that bag and I want to know it.”


Note: Too long precap, isnt it? Anyway, will post this part on Monday (17th May) evening. 


Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter
________________________________________________________


A loyal, workaholic Myra needed a one-week break from her hectic office schedule and she told only one lie to her over-demanding Boss. That if she didn’t take this one-week off, her relationship with her boyfriend would end forever. Tables turned when her boss demanded Myra’s picture with her boyfriend when she goes on that vacation with him. That one lie decided the fate of her Job.


Crazy, wasn’t it? But Myra believed she could pull this off. So now, she wasn’t just spending her hard-earned savings to fake a holiday alone, but she also had to hunt down a man who would act like her boyfriend Just for a Click.

Did her mission succeed? Did she say farewell to the man who saved her Job or was there more to her one-week fairytale?

A short contemporary romance with a surprising twist. 

Number of Pages: 104


BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE



NEW EXCERPT 2 

“So, where are you from?” He asked, gripping my waist, making me acutely conscious of his touch.

“Is that necessary for me to answer?”

“Why? Do you want to remain a stranger to me forever?”

“I am still thinking about it”


My heart kicked into a mad beat as he looked away for a second, and then his eyes were back on me.


“Don’t you think you want to tell me something? I have been noticing it from the time we met”

Noticing what? Oh God. Did he get to know?

“If you want my picture, just ask it, Myra”

My jaw dropped. He was too sharp to guess.

“Did I make it that obvious?” I queried, flushed.

“Very,” he smirked. “Or maybe I was over attentive”


This man was openly flirting, and I didn’t mind. I still felt safe in his arms.


10 comments:

  1. Guess she's hiding that Red Saree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the long Precap. Khushi is going to surprise Arnav in the red saree. Waiting for his reaction😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnav is too smart to not guess what she's hiding.. hope Khushi can't keep it a secret and surprise him in Udaipur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Khushi is hiding the sari 🥻 Arnav. Haha waiting for the update dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impatient Arnav is a treat.😋😁
    Lovely precap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surprise for you arnav ,wait for it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fruits of time are sweeter! Wait bitte!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Couldn't wait for d full update
    😿

    ReplyDelete