Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 29



Arnav’s POV



I am annoyed seeing Khushi talking to Aman, smiling at him and they even laughing over his silly jokes but during all this, she doesn’t even see me once. We are at the dinner table where we self-serve and Aman is impressed by Khushi’s host capabilities. He appraises her and she happily takes the compliment but doesn’t feel shy telling him how except the cupcakes everything else is cooked by the chefs. Aman still praises her and also teases me how brainless decision I was taking so far by pushing her away to Denmark. To that, Khushi adds more spice by telling him she gave me all bloody clues that she wanted to stay in this marriage and I was dumb enough to understand. I sip some water.


“Can you two stop bickering about me as if I am not here?” I snap.


Aman grins.

“Oh sorry, we forgot you are here. What say, Khushi?”

“Absolutely.” Khushi giggles giving a high five to Aman and I am startled seeing Aman reciprocating to all her antics.


Aman’s phone rings at that very moment.


“Sorry, I need to take this one.” He says getting up and leaves away to talk in private. That’s my moment now when I turn to Khushi who is winding up the plates on the table.

“Why are you not talking to me?” I ask but she continues to ignore. I snatch the plates from her hand and keep it away. “Khushi what is so wrong that you cannot even smile back at me?”

“You want my smile?” she snaps. “Then you need to earn it Devil. I am sorry for being so hard on you, if that’s what you feel but the truth is, I am really not sure where I stand in your life. You have a family and I don’t know anything about them. I don’t even know their count to be specific. It’s like I am aiming blindly at a target.”


I gulp looking away from her for a second and then meet her gaze again.


“Don’t expect me to share everything with you in one night. I can’t rush this fast in a relationship Khushi. To be honest, relationships have always scared me and they still do.”


She gives me a sympathetic stare and nods.

“Okay” she picks those plates again. “Take your time then. I am sorry for rushing you like this.”


Saying that she is off to the kitchen leaving me even more frustrated. This is exactly why I never wanted to be in a real relationship. It’s so demanding and I am not the one who can work on other’s schedule!!


Note: As few of you requested, will post back to back updates for Rise of the Devil. Hence the long precap today as I couldn't draft the whole part. Tomorrow will post the full update. 
________________________________________________________________

10 comments:

  1. Khushi has the right to know about Arnav's family . But if Arnav needs time it's ok. He is vulnerable right know . He will surely open up. Nice Precap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eagerly waiting for full update

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnav and Khushi needs alone time where they can get to know each other as much as there can for starters.. without any interruption. Now that they stay alone I'm sure they will have such moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khushi and Aman seem to bond well.. ofcourse Arnav does need time to open up his past..but he can atleast start by sharing a little bit about himself right.. but they are still at the beginning of their relationship and lotssss of understanding is required between them...eager to know what's gonna happen n how things are gonna shape up.. waiting for update di...❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give him some time,it's not like he will never share it.he need time to open up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you 😊 Madhu
    Will wait for full update

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice precap... Arnav has just started his relationship, true he cannot open up immediately and takes time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Khushi need to slow down a bit... And devil need to push himself a little... They both so need to be on the same page...

    ReplyDelete