Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Happy Friendship Day + NOTE

 



Hello Friends, 

It's almost been a decade since I know you all through our Arshi World of Fan Fictions. I am so honored that I have virtual friends like you who support my writings and motivate me to write more. Writing has been my passion from the beginning but it wouldn't have come this far if it hadn't been your love and support guys. 

I have made some great friends here whom I chat daily on Instagram account and its been so much fun. A few I have even talked personally and now we are like great buddies. For the rest, I will always be here if you ever wish to share anything with me. Feeling blessed to have a group like the one we have on this Blog. If I ever get a chance to meet you all personally and celebrate this bond between us, I wont miss that opportunity ever. 

So today on the occasion of Friendship Day I wish you all success, happiness and lots of love in your lives. 

Happy Friendship Day. 

p.s Do you have Instagram account? Don't forget to follow me there. That's the place I am mostly active throughout and its easy for one-to-one communication. 


Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter

28 comments:

  1. Happy friendship day Madhu darling😘😘😘😘hope our friendship remains till eternity ❤️❤️ and our love for Arshi remains forever ❣️❣️πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you Madhuji. Will be here (blog pe) as soon as possible. From last few months life is showing tantrums towards my family and that's why I am unable to read ongoing Arshi's stories.

    Wish you all a very happy friendship day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Hetal. I am going nowhere. :) Come here whenever you have sorted. Stay blessed.

      Delete
  3. Happy Friendship Day. I am also blessed to know you through your Arshi fictions and hope this bond remains forever. Thanks for this lovely note .❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy friendship day Madhu di..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friendship Day Madhu πŸ™‹‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy friendship day dii...❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friendship Day sweet heart ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy FriendShip Day Madhu Di. I have been an ardent fan of your FF since You were writing in IndiaForum.... πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy friendship day di❤❤
    Love your all stories ❤πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friendship Day! to the most amazing writer (this is reading IF, my edunia and wattpad stories) of arshi fan fiction and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy friendship day to all Arshians plus Madhu's fandom πŸ’•
    Can't explain how much I love your stories they are like an essential in my life. I wish we stay the same always
    Biya πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy friendship day Madhu. You are an amazing writer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy friendship day, Madhu! I really admire your work and I hope I can continue reading your ff for many years to come. I wish you a lot of success.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Friendship to you too. Keep up the good works.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy friendship day to you Madhu & all other arshi friends

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Friendship Day Madhu. I wish we could be friend in real life as well and meet personally to share our love for Arshi.
    Have a great life.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Friendship Day Madhuji!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy friendship day dearπŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy friendships day

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy friendship day Madhu and God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thankyou for sharing a valuable shayari on friendship day, kindly visit our website too.
    https://everydayshayari.com/happy-friendship-day-wishes/>Visit - Everydayshayari.com!

    ReplyDelete