Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 67



Khushi’s POV



It’s been a month since the Raizadas let me do the inauguration. I still recall how I was the center of the event that night and everyone from the Raizada family were busy pampering me. Ayush Singh Raizada had introduced me to all of his friends and associates and I could say he was so very proud when he did that. It made me feel loved and a part of them. They weren’t doing this to show off but because they genuinely loved me now. First my father-in-law’s efforts towards development of the Old Age home, then his change of behavior and fulfilling his duty towards Daadi and lastly this… what else was I waiting for to forgive him?


“You seem lost…” Arnav wraps his arms around my waist from behind, pulling me closer to him. “Need my help?”

Help? Oh yes. We are going to New York tomorrow to finalize the location and do some paperwork for my Boutique. I am so excited for many reasons. Firstly, because me and Arnav are going alone to New York. Ayush Uncle has the new AR Group office work to look after here in Arnav’s absence and Meera Aunty and Daadi will be busy in the progress of the Devki Estate old age home. So, technically this is going to be a honeymoon for me and Laad Governor for three weeks until we return back to India. Secondly, I am super excited to stay in Arnav’s penthouse there and fulfil all those desires which Laad Governor has always craved for. And last but not the least, I might also get to meet Naina and if that happens, I want her to feel jealous and see the reality.


Note: Only Precap today Friends. Little busy from past two - three days. Hope you understand. Will post the full update tomorrow and since only Two parts are remaining of this FF, I will post back to back. 
_______________________________________________________________

HAVE YOU WATCHED THESE LATEST ROMANTIC VIDEO REELS? 


NO WEDDING BELLS 






BACK  TO YOU

7 comments:

  1. Nice precap..
    Wow arshi alone in NY looking forward.. only 2 updates ..wish you have planned more updates specially now arshi getting alone time after all things sort out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arshi's vacation to New York. Khushi wants to feel Naina jealous. Everything going well in the family. Waiting for Arshi's romance. Nice Precap๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please madhu don't end this ff..we want more Arnab khusi naina moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely precap. Sure will wait for your update

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please don't end it so soon want to see more arshi moments. Please increase more parts ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete