Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 68


Arnav’s POV


It’s a lazy Sunday morning and my sunshine is not outside the window but in my arms.. my wife… Khushi Singh Raizada. She is the sunshine of my life, the woman who didn’t just taught me what true love is but made me want to stick to it forever. I cannot even imagine a single moment without Khushi in my life. It’s been two years to our marriage now but it feels like I know her since a lifetime. Ask me anything about my wife and I can tell you everything about her. Right from knowing every inch of her body, I even know how she thinks, what she desires, how she reacts to a particular situation, what makes her happy, what dismisses her mood, what brings a smile on her face, what triggers tears, whom she likes to spend time with, what she loves to eat, how she feels when she is emotional, how she reacts when angry, how she squeals in pleasure when I touch her and what expressions she gives when I claim her every night. I know her that very well.

I peck her lips and I know she will squeeze in to my body to get more warmth. She does that every time in sleep. It’s such a turn on to me every morning but there hasn’t been a single day when I haven’t kissed her after waking up and didn’t make love to her in the middle of the night. There hasn’t been a single moment when I haven’t said I love you to her and there hasn’t been a single desire left unexplored by us. She is all mine. In every effing way possible.

As if she realizes I am admiring her, Khushi opens her eyes and smiles stroking the cleft of my chin.


“Morning…” she purrs as I scoop her in my embrace, even tighter than before.


Note: I will post the full update tomorrow friends. Enjoy this precap and I will post a long update which will be the last part of this FF tomorrow. Will post early (afternoon). The Epilogue will be updated next week. 

Banner of new FF, title and Short Prologue will be up this weekend. 

________________________________________________________________________________

NEW VIDEO REEL - UPCOMING EBOOK - BACK TO YOU




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful feelings of Arnav about Khushi.Arshi most beautiful and unique couple. Waiting for the Update 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing.. sad that this FF is ending.. this was one of my favourites.. but Im eagerly waiting for the new FF too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wayyy u have written it ���� waiting for update di.. ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg so beautiful 🤩 can’t wait

    ReplyDelete