Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

Rise of the Devil - Part 36A

 





PREVIOUS PART





Chapter 36A



Arnav’s POV



I watch the ice in the glass as one of my men pours the Whiskey in it. The dark red room is filling with people of the dark world. Those who have been a part of this even before I became a part of it. I had to call this meeting as I want to make an announcement to all of them, loud and clear. Each and every attendees of this dark meeting are people whom I am going to kill one day. One Day!! Not yet. I don’t believe in killing the heads will clear up the gang. No!! One down, someone else will rule it, harder and in ways I cannot even predict. I want to kill the heads of these gangs after destroying every heads below them. I want to destroy their base and this is why the entire mission is taking longer than planned. Akash, my cousin and the head of this mission in terms of plotting my actions has no idea about this meet as I knew what his first reaction would have been knowing I am making such an announcement. He doesn’t like me taking risks alone. But I couldn’t ignore taking this one because it involves the safety of my wife!! My Khushi.

As all the chairs fill in at the 30-seater round table conference hall which I am leading, adrenaline returns with full force as I take time scanning their faces and the confusions these people have in their mind for being called suddenly to meet.


“King..” one of them speaks.


They call me King!! I don’t like this title a bit!! But I definitely take pride in knowing how much these people here fear of challenging me.


“Why are we called here?” he continues.


I gulp the whiskey down my throat. It burns as it passes down, reminding me why I am here. Why these people are here. I gesture him to hold on to his queries. He shuts his mouth and when each and every pair of eyes have my attention, I rise from my leather chair. Keeping my palms over the table, I lean forward.


“Jaipal has threatened me.”


Silence fills the room.

“He has challenged me to take away my Queen.” I add.


No movement.! NO effing movement amongst them except the sweat beads that form on their skin, despite the chilling temperature in the room. They know what it means to challenge the Devil King!! Anyone who has done that before is no longer alive.


The Gujrals are here too. Samrat and his father, both. Rana Pratap, the man who’s been my father’s friend and business associate is also a part of this conference and watching me with hooded eyes. None of these people here know about Jaipal’s threat to me apart from one!! The one who has deceived me by siding Jaipal. I might not be able to track him down today, but I want them to know its their end too!!


Rana Pratap is the first one to question further.

“Are you sure its Jaipal and not someone from the outside? Jaipal cannot take such a risk of challenging you King..”

“It’s him” I snap circling the table, striding carefully around the conference table, keeping an eye on every member present here. “He had sent me a Video message. He wants my Queen because he thinks she is a Spy..”


The room erupts in a chaos. I knew it. There will be more if I don’t ease their doubts. I am aware whoever is supporting Jaipal here has a suspicion Khushi is a Spy so obviously, this news coming from me would be better then it spreading like a fire in the dark world from someone else.


“He is spreading rumors in the dark world..” I add.


Samrat is the next one to interrupt.


“How can you be so sure Khushi is not a Spy?”


The moment he shuts his mouth, I take out the knife from my pocket and aim it on his throat. Everyone stills at my actions and I can say Samrat Gujral has already gone half to hell in fear. I lean down to his ear to say it loud enough for him to hear.


“Call her Queen!! No effing person here gets to call her by her name henceforth.. especially YOU..”


Silence engulfs us for a long moment until Samrat gets my point and nods in approval. I get off the knife from his throat and put it back in my pocket. He finally breathes as I turn around to others.


“I want Jaipal Dead!! And I will make sure he will Die by my hands. So if anyone amongst you is supporting him, hiding him or protecting him, will die too.”


Every head bows down as I announce this.

“And I don’t have to tell you how bad that death will be. How painful.. how cruel..”


Rana Pratap raises his head and shakes in dismissal. I know he doesn’t agree with something but he is not someone who will raise it up before everyone. He has always given his advice one to one.


The meeting is adjourned and everyone heads out except for Rana Pratap and a handful of my men.


“Gujrals have raised a valid point Devil,” he mentions. “How can you be so sure she is not a spy?”

“She is NOT a spy!” I snap. “She couldn’t be.”

He looks down for a moment and then meets my eyes again.

“If she is? Will she face the same consequence which every other spy who tried to gain information from the dark world, did?”

I know what consequence he is talking about. Death!! That’s the only penalty here! But if he thinks that’s how I am going to end up things between me and Khushi if she is a spy or even related to spy, he is so damn wrong!!


“She is the Queen, Rana Pratap. And my wife! She is mine. I know what to do when it comes to her!! No one has the right to question me that.”


He swallows. I know he isn’t convinced.


“I had seen this look once on your father’s face. The look of Love.. And you know what happened.”


I push away the glass of whiskey, breaking it into pieces as it hits the ground.



“He didn’t love my mother.” I shout. “If he had, he would have chosen her not me..”

“You were his blood.. How could he not choose you?” He argues.


I don’t want to discuss this anymore.. No matter how many excuses everyone gives, my father’s actions cannot be justified. He let my mother die!! He let my mother die a death she never deserved. He had promised to love her and keep her safe and yet he let her die because he had the only option to save one of them – me or her. And he saved me. He let her die!!


Clenching my jaw, I straighten myself, giving a warning look at Rana Pratap.

“I am not my father. And if I ever have to choose between my blood and my Queen.. I would save my Queen.. My wife!”


Rana Pratap gets on his feet nodding in agreement. He might not be convinced still but I don’t care anymore.


“Long live the Queen then..” he says, patting my arm and walks out.


I don’t like it.. I don’t like how he said this to me. Is Rana Pratap hiding Jaipal?


To be Continued


NEXT PART 



Note: Short Part friends but I hope you liked it. I was very thrilled while drafting this short update. 

Don’t know why but this type of Arnav is new for me and I freaking love him!! Will post the Part B on Monday. 

And I will try to give a short prologue of my upcoming new FF tomorrow.

Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter
___________________________________________________________

KINDLE DEAL OF THE MONTH - HIS DESTINED BRIDE - EBOOK @ INR 49


 
















KINDLE DEAL - HIS DESTINED BRIDE - EBOOK @ INR 49

His Destined Bride (The Bride Series Book 2)  


Jahaan Singh
 and Niyati's marriage was accidental but there was a spark in their relationship from the moment they had seen each other at the marriage canopy. While Niyati was not interested in marriage or relationships, Jahaan couldn't lose her to maintain his Royal Tag and family status. Sorting a middle way was their only option left. But what would happen if his Ex Bride returned?

A fun loving, romantic story of a Royal Heir and his commoner destined Wife.

READ on Amazon Kindle HERE



____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEW EBOOK - FORBIDDEN - RELEASING IN NOVEMBER 2021




(click on the Image to watch the Full Video REEL)


Jhanvi Sikand


I was supposed to marry my childhood friend Mohit Raichand. Call it fate or destiny, I tied the knot with the Forbidden Heir of the Raichand family – Aarav Raichand, instead. I knew nothing about him except that he used me as a pawn to start a war to snatch from the Raichands what was legally his.

Aarav Raichand

Despite being the firstborn in the Raichand family, they forbade me from the rights and tags I should legally own. My father was secretly married to my mother, his middle-class lady love. Yet my egoistic grandmother got him re-married to another woman from her rich circle. She considers their offspring, Mohit Raichand, as the true heir of the family now. I would have ignored it all had her actions not taken my mother’s life. I pledged on my mother’s grave to crush the ego of my grandmother and snatch what is rightfully mine, including the woman she was getting Mohit married to.


A Fight for dominance altered to War for Love. One war, Three Lives, Only Two could survive.


A Standalone Enemies to Lovers Romance Novel.



Note: I don't know if you recall the FF: Forcibly Yours Season 2 which I had posted during my India Forums times back in 2012. Could never complete it there. This EBOOK has a similar plot with more intense and action-packed Enemies to Lover Romance. 

19 comments:

  1. Awesome Update. Arnav's has killer attitude. Arnav will surely protect Khushi. Arnav's past is very tragic. No Arshi in today's Update. Hope Arnav track Jaipal soon. Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% rana pratap wants to kill khushi so that his daughter can be the queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arnav and his dark world is really complicated and his mission is too dangerous. Arnav's priority is Khushi. Arnav is really dark yet the mysterious. His attitude is also killer. Arnav told about Jaipal's threat. Arnav will soon find the one behind this. It may be Samrat who is with Jaipal. Samrat probably think Khushi is a spy. Arnav is extremely possessive about Khushi and the way he threatened everyone is awesome. Arnav will surely protect Khushi. A glimpse of Arnav's past where his dad choose him over his mom and let her die. Probably Rana Pratap is also involved and supporting Jaipal. Waiting for the next part😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting for tomorrow and the promo😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. My I am biting my nails and at the edge of my seat. This is wow...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a statement arnav made whoever is hiding jaypal should be alert devil is out to get them

    ReplyDelete
  8. He will burn whole world if jaipal or you try to harm khushi.It's better to tell him truth if have hidden jaipal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh this s soo thrilling.. waiting eagerly for the next update dii..❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh was thrilling update. Arnav’s power as a king super it scares all. Looks like samrat or Rana are planning against Arnav. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Khushi, arnav so posessive and protective towards khushi. I think rana helping jaipal. As arnav mentioned earlier khushi also his priority. He made all the arrangements for her safety.
    Waiting for new FF prologue dear...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wayy toooo much interesting plz give us a long update please 😅
    As always loved it 💕💕💕
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmmm... Don't know what to say about arnav's father choice. These type of choices are terrible and heartbreaking. I always try to imagine myself in a situation to choose between husband and my child or love or family, whom would i choose and whom should i choose and its always leave me with extreme dilemma with suffering feeling. I don't want to be in such situations, ever.

    It was a either win-win or lose-lose situation for arnav's father. If he would have chosen his wife over his child, he would judged and hated for not choosing his own child and vise versa. So i don't know, if he was wrong or should be hated.

    Arshi case is different, in their case we get transfered in whole new world where our ideologies, theories, opinions, support, preference, likes and dislike changed from that of our normal world. We believe and think differently 🙈🙈🙈. So if arnav was to be put in his father place, i would have surely wanted him to choose khushi, always, over everyone, like he had said too. Its a no debate or contemplating question. But out of arshi land, i can't call arnav's father wrong for choosing his son over his wife and wouldn't have think wrong of him if he would've choose his wife over son. Like i said it was 1:1 situation. The hurt, pain and lose was must.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why everyone have started to think in the lines of khushi might be a spy!!!! Its very suspicious and fishy. Can it be there a bit of possibility of truth in there!!! Although no clue or hint had been found in khushi and her behavior till now, not even close to it but the suspicions are suspicious and making us pounder on it.
    If, if khushi being a spy become true than it will be surely no less than atomic explosive. And i don't any MU and disturbance in arshi and her other relationships after its revelation. There shouldn't be. Just like how everyone had hidden everything, even things related to khushi , hidden from her that too for her whole life, she too have a right to be secretive as much as she wants.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous update..

    Loved the way arnav conduct this meeting and sent the warning..

    I hope he never face this condition where he has to choose between khushi and his loved one

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a thrilling update, Madhu... Literally got goosebumps 😱

    This Arnav is freaking me out as the DEVIL KING... I could literally imagine his actions & mannerisms while reading this update... No wonder the whole of underworld is scared of him... But I feel Rana Pratap might b that mole who is helping Jaipal... May b he wants his daughter to marry Arnav & become the Devil Queen so he is helping Jaipal to kill Khushi... Or maybe Jaipal is already dead & this RP is operating under his disguise because Arnav couldn't see the face whether it was really Jaipal's voice or not over the threatening call he got from Jaipal...

    Knowing about Arnav's father & his choice left me dumbfounded... Just because Arnav was his own blood he let his wife die... That's pathetic.. I'm glad now there's a law in such kind of situations where either the mother or the baby could b saved then the docs have to save the mother first without asking to the family...

    Thanks for the thriller update

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  17. It’s getting so interesting. Loved it 😍

    ReplyDelete