Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Locked - Part 23


Arnav’s POV


The condition of the pandemic is improving everywhere and countries have opened their borders which is why finally after 3 months of our marriage, we have planned a short honeymoon. It was obvious Payal and Khushi wanted to go to a common destination but me and Akash were strictly against it. We were going on a honeymoon not a family trip and wanted all the ‘intimate we’ time with our partners as much as we could. Though it took a while to convince our respective wives, we did that and quickly booked our tickets. Everything at AR Group was slowly getting better workwise and so was the case with Gupta Sweets and snacks too which is why we planned for a two-week honeymoon. Akash and Payal were flying to Mauritius and me and Khushi to Maldives. Whilst everyone in the family were going to miss us badly and vice versa, the most surprising fact was that our wives were going to miss Maxi the most. The two had developed quite a good bonding with Maxi in the course of three months of their stay here. Khushi, just like a good mommy was particular about Maxi’s food and health. The last time Maxi had his regular checkup the doctor told us he had gained weight which never happened in the last few years. And whilst I pointed Khushi’s extra pampering as the reason, she said I wasn’t paying good attention to Maxi’s fitness like I did before. That was not true. At least not completely. Earlier before marriage I took Maxi for walks, drives almost every day but now that’s not the case. Being married has piled my responsibilities towards Khushi and her father too which is why me and Akash had split up Maxi’s time of outside walks. We did it on alternate basis.


Maxi’s barks break my stupor and I realize why he is so happy right now. He has sensed Khushi coming back home. She and Payal had gone out this evening to meet their father before we all could start for our honeymoon. As soon as Maxi sees them at the living room, he runs to them and I cannot help stare at my wife who quickly kneels down and gives him a hug. She strokes his back, gives him a few kisses and then cuddles him again.

“Did you miss Mumma, little boy?” she speaks in a kiddish tone as if Maxi wasn’t a dog but a human child. I push the laptop away from my lap and watch my wife converse with him. It’s been my favorite pastime these days. She interacts so good with Maxi without any fear or hesitation that it gets hard to get her focus on me anymore.

Note:  I will post this part tomorrow. As you all know this is the last part of this short story. I will be starting "BRIDE OF SHEESH MAHAL - SEASON 3" after this ends. 

Prologue and Banner will be Out soon. 

Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter
___________________________________________________________________________________

FORBIDDEN NEW VIDEO REEL 

12 comments:

  1. Awww the parts of Khushi and maxi are so cute couldn't stop reading.. waiting for the full part and excited for new FF tok

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so so excited for bride of sheesh mahal
    Waiting for full update of locked

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khushi and Maxi's bonding is cute. Nice Precap. Sad that this is the last partπŸ˜₯. Waiting for bride of sheesh mahal eagerly 😍😍.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice precap.

    Just a suggestion. Is there a way to get a thumbs up or like button below every post. (I am not talking about the thumbs up in comments)? This way we can convey that we have read the post everytime you upload.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the star rating button below every post but okay I will take ur suggestion of adding a thumbs up button for every post as well. Lets see what I can come up with for this. Will keep you posted

      Delete
  5. Awww too cute😘😘😘😘😘 madhu is there any chance of epilogue?? πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€pls update the epilogue alsoπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my GOD!!!!I have been waiting for Bride of Sheesh Mahala season 3 since ages😍😍finally my wait is going to over😍 But the protagonist of the ff will not be Arnav-Khushi but their childrens, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be Arnav Khushi and it will be completely different from Season 2 and 1.

      Delete