Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

My New Merchandise Store - SHOP NOW



๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸMadhuri Tamse Merchandise Store๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ





To my incredible readers who've showered my romance books with boundless affection, this one's for you!

๐ŸŒŸIntroducing my very own Merch Store, where the magic of my stories comes alive on coffee mugs, stickers, tote bags, pillow covers, T-shirts, bottles, hoodies, and much more.

๐ŸŒŸYou've embraced my characters and narratives, and now you can carry a piece of that enchantment with you. From cosy hoodie nights to sipping your morning brew in style, my book titles will be your companions. Not to mention, a chic A5-sized notepad for your musings and badges that let you wear your bookish heart on your sleeve!

๐ŸŒŸ Enjoy FREE shipping anywhere in India within 7-9 days.

๐ŸŒŸ Let your every day be sprinkled with the essence of my stories, making every moment a delightful adventure.

Ready to shop? Your favourite items await at the link below:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://madhuritamse.blinkstore.in/

Indulge in a shopping spree that's as heartwarming as my romance tales.๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ’–✨

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅInternational readers - If you are interested to buy these products, then do let me know in the comments..๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

No comments:

Post a Comment