Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

Update on next chapter of The Wait

 Friends, 

I will post the next chapter of The Wait on Sunday 13th August. Please bear with me as my new book is releasing this coming week and some additional hiccups are keeping me tied up in personal life as well. I will post the chapter by Sunday evening as I have completed drafting half of it already. Thank you so much :) 

Madhu.

6 comments:

  1. Hyyy madhu can you update 2 3 part in week its getting exciting i really wanna read more parts plz🤩 loved your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it. Worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting
    Where is the update.

    ReplyDelete