Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Wedlock



“Khushi… look at me” he commands.

“Why?” she snaps. “Do you still have that courage to meet my eyes Arnav Singh Raizada?” she comes forward. “You married me for a mere property?”

“I told you that’s only the half-truth.. the other half you are too adamant to believe” he scowls.

“Other half? That you were smitten by me? Huhh” she laughs sarcastically. “Why should I believe you now? What if you only cared for Sheesh Mahal?”

He grips her forearms.

“Don’t be so presumptuous Khushi”

“Don’t dare tell me what I should do” she shrugs his arms. “Why didn’t you tell me all of this before? I wouldn’t have been of any help in transferring you Sheesh Mahal because that is still not something in my hands but it would have saved us both from this fake relationship”



Arnav rolls his eyes. Anger, frustration is bubbling all inside him and he simply cannot do anything because the woman he is arguing with is not totally wrong.

9 comments:

  1. Madhu can u please uodupd this wedlock today itself by midnight here in blog arleaat? Please madMa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry typo error madhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn..I didn't want this I hope Khushi atleast give him a chance to explain before leaving him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intresting precap....khushi is right...He cares for her Now but then it was only for property....and smitten by khushi...it was a bonus in the deal....that's it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice precap.waiting for the update.please don't separate arshi.I don't want that shagufta take a chance.why khushi always has competition to get arnav in all ur stories? while arnav has no competition?sheetal,shagufta,suman,and lav in old ff.I want even arnav has some tough competitor to get khushi .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Khushi...even Arnav is telling truth now why would khushi believe? She is not in the state to understand anything and Arnav has to work hard to woo khushi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kushi is right but she should hear first what Arnav wants to say

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to this update. Hope the misunderstanding gets resolved soon

    ReplyDelete