Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for He Loves Me Not



“Ladies and Gentlemen..” he addresses and drags me and Sheetal on the Stage with him. “Thanks for coming here and helping clear my father’s best Wine collection”



Everyone laughs and it really cracks me too. Aman is always like this. Full of life and with great sense of humor.



“Aman” Sheetal pinches him.

“Oucch.. Sister.. stop doing that. You not allowed to hurt any other man but your fiancĂ©e now on” he teases again and everyone laughs. “On a serious note, let me warn you both” he turns to me and Sheetal. “If you guys fight, argue or even get into a physical torture, DO NOT… I repeat DO NOT come to me. Handle it on your own”



The crowd cheers again and laugh their heart out. I snatch the Mike from Aman.



“Aman, we all can read your sentiments. Thank you. Now tell us how many bottles have you had? Be honest. Because such powerful advices only come after you are intoxicated”



Aman snatches the Mike back with a chuckle.

“Just 3 buddy and I am hurt. Yea” he agrees faking a seriousness on his face. “I am hurt that my sister snatched my best friend from me”



Sheetal smirks with pride. As if I am some trophy she has just won.

“Aman…” Sheetal pulls the mike now. “Go to hell” she screams and the crowd cheers again after her.

10 comments:

  1. So sad precap without khushi.I hope in update khushi will b there.I want more khushi scenes.iam uncomfortable seeing arnav and sheetal together.please don't jumble them.I want khushi.my favourite lovely khushi in this ff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And please introduce a guy character to make arnav jealous as the story unfolds.I so wish to see jealous arnav.and thank u so Much for ur updates.they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's not khushi in the precap. And I don't like to much about sheetal

    ReplyDelete
  4. The precap is unsettling with Arnav and Sheetal's pair and their light hearted moment. I am feeling very uncomfortable with this start of the story. Feeling very sorry for Khushi.

    ReplyDelete