Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

IMP NOTE




I have posted Wedlock on my Facebook page but not sure why it is not displayed in Timeline of my FB page. Also, I am getting Facebook community standards issue when I tried to post the Precap for He Loves Me Not, there. I have reported this issue to FB team but I dont know how quick they will be responding. It's like anything I am posting there today is getting wiped off. :(

Is anyone else facing such issues while commenting there or on their own Pages in FB (if any)? Do let me know.

I will be posting the fictions here on Blog as usual until this resolves. I hope it resolves soon. I dont want my readers who can only access the FB page and not the Blog to miss out the updates. Also, if anyone from you can put a normal visitor post there there on my FB page and mention this issue so that other readers there can get aware of it.

Thanks.!! 

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot access ur page at FB Madhu...its seems like FB has removed ur page...I hope not plzz..

    Siti Nabilah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is not available on Facebook anymore! What happened? Did you delete it or Facebook has removed it!

    I loved Facebook page the most! It gave a nice feeling to read the story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FB has disabled my account. I have raised the issue. Hope they sort it soon

      Delete
  4. I saw someone else also saying the smae issue.. Facebook facing some problem I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After 2days i m seeing ur update ur fb page us not showing any update

    ReplyDelete