Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Badtameez



“Please the call the Nurse, the bell isn’t working” she pleads.



Arnav crosses his arms at front.



“Until you agree to what I just said, I won’t call the Nurse”



Khushi frowns. She cannot believe him. He can be so adamant even when she is at this stage?



“Whatever you have suggested me to do is next to impossible”

“You know why I am asking you to do this? It’s for your own good and your mothers”



She looks away.



“Fine, don’t call the nurse. I will go the washroom myself” she snaps and tries to get down the bed. But the moment she steps her left feet down to balance her right feet which is still bandaged, she stumbles. Before she can steady herself, Arnav carries her effortlessly in his arms and takes her to the washroom.

25 comments:

  1. Lol what did Arnav ask her to do? Let me guess did he ask her to shift into his house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he asked her to shift in his house and that's what khushi is saying that's it's impossible let's what to watch as asr haves it his way .waiting and excited

      Delete
  2. A request to plz upload the story of HE LOVES ME NOT...... I WANT TO READ THE NEXT PART PLZZZZZZZZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. might be Arnav wants khushi and her mother to shift to Paradies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting is he suggesting to move in with him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he wants her to stay with him......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome what is Arnav's new demand now .

    ReplyDelete
  7. my current favrt one among ur fictions... Ur each update of this one keep me at edge... Luv this story soo much:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Among the current one this one is on top

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh...that sounds really interesting! Wonder what did Arnav propose or ask Khushi what to agree to...can’t wait to read the new chapter, Madhu!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am sure he told her to shift with him in his house...And what is this he carried her to the washroom...Hayyee cant see his LOVE in pain...Waiting for FULL UPDATE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting teaser
    LetsLetsLesee what Arnav had told Khuhsi to do this time

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting teaser
    LetsLesee this time what Arnav told Khuhsi to do

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is he serious? Seriously ? 😉

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got a huge smile on my face after reading the precap.. Very excited to read this... :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Unaware as what Arnav has asked her to do waiting for the update

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting, waiting for the update. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  17. Exciting twist . PUpdate fast . I want wedlock update also pretty plz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow !!!!
    Very interesting ...
    I'm sure Arnav asked her to move in with him .👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete