Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for He Loves Me Not



“I will. But right now, all I need to know is if you are seriously thinking in the benefit of this Company through your software or is it just to distract us all from your actual intentions? Let me warn you Khushi, Arnav has put his life for this Company, you should not screw with it” Aman’s voice is sort of threatening.



Khushi keeps her stuff on the table again and crosses her arms at front.



“I am not amazed. You both think alike” she replies. “he doesn’t trust my feelings and you are not convinced that I am genuinely interested in helping the company” 


Aman smiles.

“We have hardly met. You are trying to snatch my sister’s place and throwing yourself on my best friend who is saying he is not interested in you. How can I trust you?” he scowls.

“I am not throwing myself on him” she points a finger angrily at Aman for his choice of words. “I am just reminding him what he has forgot. I have seen love for me in his eyes which he is purposely trying to ignore. I am also trying to save three lives here Mr. Aman Mathur” 


To Read He Loves Me Not from the Start. Click HERE


17 comments:

  1. Superb precap...Now people start throwing hurful words towards Khushi...hmm...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome teaser...waiting for update

    ReplyDelete
  3. So now Aman is testing Khushi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Aman is just testing Khushi to know if she really loves Arnav and is really to put a fight to get him.
    So she has seen love in Arnav's eyes which he has been hiding? Is she talking about his 22nd birthday?
    Waiting for tomorrow already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So now Aman ll appose Khushi or ll help arnav realise his love for Khushi. please disclose what happened on his bday and also about complete family of Arnav ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Khushi's attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely update ....
    Strong Khushi.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arnav ll understand the importance of Khushi only a f she leave him and go away .. Arnav should pacify Khushi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so he does love her? How sure is she? What happened back then that she's super confident?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I m so eagerly waiting to read this next update … I m sure aman also believes Arnav love khushi and he is trying to make sure both of their feeling

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aman did absolutely right thing.Khushi need this from Arnav also.Let him realize his feelings by his own instead of pushing him and Khushi had thrown herself on Arnav during his date with sheetal.

    ReplyDelete