Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for He Loves Me Not



Arnav is running on the Jog track. I knew he would be here. Before coming to Delhi, I had prepared my own notes about his present routine and it really makes me wonder how can someone be so dedicated towards his life? He wakes up by 6:00 then finishes his 5 Kms run at this place. He heads back home, hits the gym. Then showers and has his breakfast with Ayush and Revati Raizada. The father-son mostly talk business at this time. Then he leaves for work at AR group. The whole day he slogs for this company which has touched the sky today only because of his potential. Earlier, before he joined as the CEO of AR group, the company was not as successful as it is today. I know the credit goes to his intelligent brain and smart skills. But he will never accept that. Well, at the evening he heads back straight home until he has plans to spend some time with his closest buddy, Aman Mathur. The two seem to share a great bond and are more than brothers for each other. Aman has kept Arnav in touch with his hobbies too. Arnav is a great Drum player. He can also play a Guitar and I so wish that someday he sings a song for me.. Only me..!!





A woman jogging in the opposite direction bumps into me.



“Ouuchh” I scream. It’s not her fault, but mine. I was so lost in admiring this man who is hardly few meters away from me.

“Sorry Aunty” I apologize and before she can rant further, I start running away from her again. I have my agenda set for today. And the first step starts here.

11 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser..khushi is planning to meet him during jogging??


    *are you planning for next season for any of your finished stories?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering what Khushi said or deed that Arnav told her to be in her limits and why is she pursuing him in spite knowing he is engaged to some one. This is a very interesting story which gonna have loads twists and turns...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khusi is hell bent on winning ASR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting for full update...Am sure in Future Arnav will sing a song for Khushi...Maybe it will be when Arnav will try to win her coz for now am sure he will keep denying her and that will hurt Khushi a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khushi is very well prepared....

    ReplyDelete