Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

He Loves Me Not - Part 3



PREVIOUS PART 

Chapter 3

Arnav is running on the Jog track. I knew he would be here. Before coming to Delhi, I had prepared my own notes about his present routine and it really makes me wonder how can someone be so dedicated towards his life? He wakes up by 6:00 then finishes his 5 Kms run at this place. He heads back home, hits the gym. Then showers and has his breakfast with Ayush and Revati Raizada. The father-son mostly talk business at this time. Then he leaves for work at AR group. The whole day he slogs for this company which has touched the sky today only because of his potential. Earlier, before he joined as the CEO of AR group, the company was not as successful as it is today. I know the credit goes to his intelligent brain and smart skills. But he will never accept that. Well, at the evening he heads back straight home until he has plans to spend some time with his closest buddy, Aman Mathur. The two seem to share a great bond and are more than brothers for each other. Aman has kept Arnav in touch with his hobbies too. Arnav is a great Drum player. He can also play a Guitar and I so wish that someday he sings a song for me.. Only me..!!




A woman jogging in the opposite direction bumps into me.

“Ouuchh” I scream. It’s not her fault, but mine. I was so lost in admiring this man who is hardly few meters away from me.
“Sorry Aunty” I apologize and before she can rant further, I start running away from her again. I have my agenda set for today. And the first step starts here. I plug my earphone and keep focusing on the track as I start approaching him. And then the moment he nears me, I drop my water bottle purposely to grab his attention. The bottle straight away lands at his feet, stopping him.

“I am sorry” I mutter picking the bottle from his feet. And when I raise again, our eyes meet. I pretend to be shocked whereas he is really puzzled to see me here.
“You?”
“Oh Hi” she expresses similar surprise. “I thought you no longer jog here”

I try not to be over friendly. But I simply couldn’t resist letting him know that I remember he came here always to Jog.

“World doesn’t work based on what you think” he snaps.

His reply doesn’t stun me. He has always pushed me away. Today isn’t different.
“I am sure it doesn’t, because otherwise, I wouldn’t have gone to London”
He watches me as if apprehending what I am trying to indicate. We then start running together, slowly. I love this. When he marries me, I will make sure to join him every morning here.
“So, when is the marriage?” I ask on purpose. He gives me a cold glance and then looks back ahead.
“Not within 6 months at least”

I hold my excitement. That’s still a lot of buffer time for me to change his mind.
“6 months? Isn’t that too late?” I ask.
“Why? You wanted to attend my wedding before you head back to London?” he snaps.
I chuckle.
“You won’t invite me?”
He stops. Sweat beads dripping from his neck to somewhere inside his clinging T-shirt. I try not to look beyond that.
“Khushi..” he takes my name in the most coolest way possible, making my inner walls of stomach clench. “I need you to understand there is nothing ever possible between us”

It hurts to hear that from the man himself but I don’t let that shattered look displayed to him.

“I don’t get it. What are you talking about?” I ask calmly.

He gives me a sarcastic stare. He knows I am purposely avoiding discussion on this topic. It need not be like this. I can tell him why I am here. But nope. It will be too soon.  I will never openly confess to him what I am here for, until I see the changing signs in him.. for me.
“Nothing” he shrugs. “I hope you are going to mind your own business for whatever time you are here in India. That will save my time as well as your efforts. Enjoy your run. Bye”

He runs at a faster pace so that I don’t follow him again. I don’t intend to overcrowd him either. I keep admiring his perfect body as he exits the Jogging track to get back to Shantivan. He wants me to mind my own business when he clearly knows he is my only business. Huh!! This is just the beginning Arnav Singh Raizada. If I don’t make you agree you love me, I won’t go anywhere. Promising that to my heart I continue my run. I don’t have much time because the second step needs to be implemented soon.

*******************

Gupta Apartment

“What? To Office?”  Shashi glances at Khushi who is buttering his toast.
“Yes Dad, you heard it right. I will be bored at home. I can be of some help to you or others at AR office rather”
Buaji doesn’t agree.
“Khushi.. I am home, why will you get bored? I will take you out for grocery shopping” she suggests.
Khushi sits next to her father.
“No Buaji. We can do that in the evening. I mean I want to help AR group like Dad does”

Shashi holds her hand.

“Khushi.. I am just a PA there. And you have done MBA in Information Technology. You need a better post than what I have.”
Khushi nods.
“Dad, who said I will be working here forever? It’s a temporary work.. like a part time.. I have already applied at few companies in London. As soon as I get a call from there, I will move back. At least it will give me some experience here for doing something and it will kill my time too. Please”

She seems to be convincing.

“fine. .I will talk to Ayush Sir and see what he got for you. Happy?”

Khushi grins and hugs her father.
“Very happy. Thanks Dad”

Shashi hugs her back but he gets little suspicious. Why is Khushi so eager to work for AR Group? He knows his daughter doesn’t put her brains unnecessarily in things until she has some hidden agenda out of it.

**********************

AR Group

AR Group is as striking as Arnav Singh Raizada himself. This company headquarters is solely operated by Arnav. Ayush Singh Raizada looked after their Remote Offices and never interrupted the decisions made by his Son because none of them were ever wrong so far. Whatever Arnav put his hands into always turned gold, he is a magical boy. He kept telling that to him always.

“Dad” Arnav interrupted his father after the conference was over. “Have you checked the Mehta group files?”
“Not yet. Why?”
“I don’t see any luck in their proposal. They seem to have developed a good Software for tracking our finance sources and management but there are still some loopholes. We can miss out some critical aspects if they don’t come up with something more secure and manageable”

Ayush sighs.
“Oh, then who else do we have in the tender list other than Mehtas?”
“The Sinha Group but they seem to lag more than Mehtas. I don’t approve of them”

Ayush agrees.
“How about outsourcing our finance and accounting to some multinational Services organization?”
“That would incur us some huge cost. Plus, the ones I have personally contacted, wants to have a partnership. Obviously, they know how much profits we make and hence they are interested to take up the outsourcing offer only if we are offering them to become partners of this Company”
“That’s a serious issue”
“Exactly my point”
“What do you suggest we do?”
“I have something in mind, but give me a week to make it a full proof idea and share it with you”
“No problem my boy. I am sure whatever you come up with will always be best for this Company”

Arnav smiles. He feels motivated whenever Ayush appreciates him.
“Mr. Gupta” Shashi knocks the cabin door and gets in. “Raj Mathur is outside”
“Oh Yes” Ayush gets up. “We have a golf session planned today” he replies looking at Arnav. “You will join us Son?”
“No Dad, you carry on. I have some meetings lined up”
“Oh okay. Some other time then”

Ayush leaves the cabin with Shashi following him.

*********************

Golf Course

Shashi forgot his mobile phone at home and since it has most of his important contacts whom he has to be in touch every hour, Khushi decides to personally head to wherever her father is and hand the mobile to him. She is tired answering calls on his behalf. Thankfully her father called up on her number from Office and told her where to meet. She would have loved to see him at AR office. That would give her a chance to sneak into Arnav Singh Raizada’s cabin too, if she had got lucky but her father instead chose to call her at the Golf Club where the Senior Raizada and Raj Mathur were playing Golf. She reaches there and meets her father.

“Thanks for coming here. I have few calls to make from my phone later. But why didn’t you let me send some staff to collect it?” Shashi mutters.
“Dad.. no formalities please. Plus, I was getting bored at home. Buaji is fast asleep after lunch.
“Yes she sleeps in the afternoon”
“And Snores badly” Khushi adds with a chuckle.

“Shashi.” Ayush Singh Raizada reaches Shashi. “Who is this beautiful girl?”
Shashi proudly introduces Khushi to him.
“She is my daughter, Khushi”
“Oh yes. That’s why she looks so familiar. She was so small when I first saw her”

Khushi feels her heart thudding. When things go in her favor, this man here will be her father-in-law.
“Hello Mr. Raizada. It’s nice meeting you”
“Pleasure is mine young lady” he shakes hand with her. “Shashi told me about your accomplishments”
“Dad doesn’t leave a chance to praise me” she replies.
“Every father does. Now look at my Boy. Whatever he does I am always proud of it. Had you come to his engagement yesterday?”
“Yes” Khushi swallows.
“Oh.. Then you must have seen my future daughter-in-law too? Agreeing to marry my best friends’ daughter is the best decision Arnav took and I am so proud of it”

Khushi fakes a smile. Wish Ayush Singh Raizada could see they don’t match as a couple, wish he could read that same thought in Arnav’s eyes.

“Uhh.. Mr. Raizada.. If you don’t mind, can I get a one day pass to come to AR group and see how people work there? I mean, I am very interested to learn about how a company like yours actually implements their daily routine. If … you don’t mind. And I promise not to disturb anyone”

Shashi is startled that his daughter put such a huge request to his Boss directly.

“Khushi.. that’s too much” he interrupts her. “What will you do there even if its for one day?”
Khushi pouts. She doesn’t intend to argue with her father before Senior Raizada.
“Why not?” Ayush replies “It’s okay Shashi. She is our girl. She can come in anytime she wants.”

Khushi is excited.
“Thanks Mr. Raizada.. Thank you very much”
“You are welcome. Now watch us play. And pray that I win over my friend there” he says pointing to Raj Mathur, Aman’s father who waves a hand at them.
“You play the best Golf Mr. Raizada. I am sure you will win”
“Ahh!! I like her” Ayush says patting at Shashi and then heads back to Raj Mathur.

Shashi glances back at Khushi.

“Khushi.. What is wrong with you? Why are you so much interested in coming to AR office?”
Khushi is speechless.
“You got so desperate that you directly asked my Boss to allow you permission?”
“Sorry Dad, but I really didn’t see anything wrong in asking him. I know I should have channelized this request through you but…” she fetches excuses but doesn’t find one. “Okay. I am sorry” she holds her ears in apology.

Shashi cools down.
“Fine.. You watching the game now?”
“Yea.. for a bit. You okay with that?”
“Hmm. Come”

Shashi takes Khushi with him in the cart to ride where the two men were playing Golf like this was some championship they desperately needed to win.

To be Continued.



NEXT PART 




29 comments:

  1. I'm hoping that Ayush wins & gives that credit to Khushi saying that she is his lucky charm. I'm sure Arnav will be furious with Khushi coming to AR and humiliates her. Hope he doesn't break Khushi's heart too badly. Looking forward to see how this story unfolds. Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is called KHUSHIS CHASE!.
    The character Khushi had lots of potential in the serial.Which could have been highlighted very well in the absence of Arnav.yesteryear women didnt know to converse in English or to work with mobiles or laptops, still they were much more smarter, courageous than us.
    Though this khushi is a mere PAs daughter( according to the elite class people), she is the perfect contender in Arnavs marriage race.
    Arnav is bit aware of Khushis intention.
    He has to be indebted to his adopted parents.But shouldnt agree with their incorrect decisions.
    Alongwith Arnav, even they are going to suffer in the future.
    Lets see whether Aman would see this spark in Khushi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope kushi impresses all the three raizadas and accomplish her task of marrying arnav soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Update. Khushi is planning quite well and have researched a lot about Arnav. She can go to any extent to make Arnav realize his feelings for her. Hope Arnav won't be angry on Khushi for this. Too much selflessness is not good .

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY UPDATE :) But i can see this coming Arnav will keep pushing her from approching him..And that will break her someday which will make her return back...And that when Arnav will realise his Love for Khushi...But wont that be a little late...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kavita WadnerkarMay 6, 2019 at 6:34 PM

    Hmmm.. Khushi has started playing her cards step by step... If not Arnav then his father is impressed with Khushi & its a good achievement for the starters but her own father is doubting her intentions & rightly so as he knows his daughter inside out.. Waiting for Khushi's first AR visit & a shocked & stunned certain Raizada ��

    Nice update Madhu ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting update ...I hope this story will be light hearted with out too much heart breaks .
    A bit of fun while chasing Arnav and love blooming .
    Here khushi is a happy go girl ,I wish she wins Arnav with her wit brain and charm .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome superb excellent amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome start to story .. I can see Khushi planning everything very precisely

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice update...

    Arnav is so straight forward to khushi...
    It hurt so badly..

    Khushi has to be very strong ..

    Like her effort so she can be in AR..

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously!!! When you are married, you will both run together!!!! That's way ahead of time planning you are doing there Khushi!!! And acting so desparate!!! Why i am feeling that it will end up in a disaster!!! Khushi is up for huge humiliations from every body, Arnav, Sheetal.. And not only that because of her Shahi will be humiliated too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice one desperate khushi interesting but madhu when will clear your fb page problem there's no content please madhu at least create new one I have saved your blog link but some time when I try directly madhu blog it didn't open only yours fb page opened so please solve the issue with fb page plzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have contacted them with id documentation too asking to reactivate the fb page but nothing yet from them.

      Delete
  14. Lovely.....Khushi started playing her cards slowly slowly. Love Khushi. What is Arnav problem with her...either he love her and can’t do anything about it or he knows that she loves him. In the cases I think they both love each other😍😊.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Despite the fact that I like to see arshi together I still don't like to see khushi going behind arnav when doesn't show any interest in her. It's cheap as a girl. She is planning to break an engaged couple. Is that right? I don't think so. I love khushi. But this side doesn't suit her. We all blame a woman who will try to break a couple. Don't we? And we are supporting khushi for doing the same. It's OK if arnav is single. I like the khushi in raizada gods. She did the same there. But that's different. Here arnav has a girl though he doesn't love her. I'm sorry if my thoughts offend u di. But this is how I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i feel arnav actually likes khushi somewhat, if not why does he keep pushing her away. he is scared that he will fall for her if he lets her close. and that will disappoint his parents. but khushi will definitely get humiliated in this journey. lets see

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome update this story is something new and here khushi is desperate for arnav and want to make him release love foe her and she is do all plan things well for now and have all the detail and information abt arnav on what all he does ... I just hope aman helps her in winning arnav and now she have impressed ayush tooo and shashi is get doubt on her eagerness to join AR ... And arnav straight way said there is nothing between them😱 .... I just hope khushi does'nt hurt herself in the process if winning arnav ... Post it soon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mind blowing story.. read all parts in one go.. Khushi good going girl.. come on take what belongs to you even if that man is so unknown to his own feelings and needs.. loved it.. Thanks Madhu for the new story..

    ReplyDelete
  19. I get one thing that even though Arnav saying nothing is possible between them...he is pushing her away because he fears that may she can literally invade his heart and life

    ReplyDelete