Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Wedlock



Day 150


Ruhi’s Aunt,


Nani is coming to San Francisco in two days. She will be staying with Di for a month. What do you want from here? No luggage restrictions as she is flying in my Private Jet. Demand anything you like.


Ruhi’s Uncle.




********************



Ruhi’s Uncle,


That’s so kind of you to offer me such a tempting proposal. I will send you my list shortly. I can understand Nani’s situation. It’s hard to resist the urge to see her grand granddaughter.


p.s I am little uncomfortable to face her again. I hope she doesn’t mind me spending more time with Di and Jeeju at their place in her presence.


Ruhi’s Aunt.

25 comments:

  1. just a reminder madhu! its ruhi right!? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice precap, has the name changed to Ruchi from Ruhi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The name is Ruchi or Ruhi?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww they are addressing each other as uncle and aunt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting for the update......

    ReplyDelete
  6. KhushisinghraizadaMay 21, 2019 at 9:24 PM

    Lovely update waiting.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love it if she has his name on that list but I guess she has not come in terms with her feelings yet so she might feel as she is being desperate.
    I was hoping it would be Arnav who would come visit Anjali though not Nani.
    Also I can't wait to see what changes Nani has on her behaviour towards Khushi now that she knows Arnav is serious about her and Khushi is not what she thought she was.
    Waiting for tomorrow already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish if Arnav can also go to khushi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now thats exciting and now I wish that she include her hot yet adorable husband of her in that list of her.waiting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww poor soul... Khushi deserves all the love and care in the world which she was deprived... hope Nani doesn't hurt her with her ruthless behaviour and hurtful words... looking forward to read the update...

    ReplyDelete