Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for He Loves Me Not



“Our relationship is…. Complex” Arnav explains quietly.

“I am not surprised to hear that” Aman studies him. “But I am glad you agree it is a relationship.. not something you can shrug off that easily”



A thoughtful expression crosses Arnav’s face.


“I want my life simple Aman. I don’t like complications. I have loving parents, I am engaged now and I can see my future with Sheetal very clearly. I don’t have any space for Khushi Gupta in it”

“You are underestimating her” Aman studies his face. “Khushi is soon going t obe full of adventure to you.”

Arnav’s jaw tightens.

“I will handle her.”

“Really? How? Like you handled it the last time? By sending her to London without her will?” Aman snaps.



Arnav holds his gaze on Aman.



“I will not give her any more reasons to intrude my life and complicate it. That’s all I know. If I have to send her back from where she came, I will do that without any doubts”



11 comments:

  1. Very interesting .Finally a glimpse of past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Arnav send her to London...This guy is impossible and he can see his future with Sheetal too really...huh what a LIE...How will Khushi handle him...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Arnav accepts it as a sort of relationship what he abd khushi have Between them. I think Arnav was also interested in Khushi, that's why she is behind him. But after knowing his parents expectation of him he had withdrawn himself before it could get anymore complex and sent Khushi far away from him. But now, i don't think he can do anything more in this matter. Now that he shared everything with Aman he can help Khushi getting Arnav's happiness. Whatever it is I want Arnav desparate for Khushi at the end of this story. Don't like this dispassionate Arnav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Arnav is gonna say something totally harsh, break Khushi's heart and then send her back to London? I dont think Khushi will comply to what he does so easily this time. She is back with a mission of getting him and she is not gonna give that up easily.
    Waiting for the full update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Aman said Arnav is underestimating khushi... she is smart and well prepared this time... But somewhere i dnt want khushi to be desperate for him.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg...Arnav is the one who send khushi to london. I am shocked...i wonder if khushi knows this..but glad arnav have feelings towards khushi and that too strong one.. Thats why arnav send her to london previously..so there will be lots revelations from arnav and khushi's past in tomorrows update
    . I will eagerly wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. KhushiarnuvsinghraizadaMay 22, 2019 at 10:26 PM

    Yipeeeeeeeeeee....... madhu... a longggggg update..... how rude of Arnuv.... he is misunderstanding his feelings towards Khushi.... hope he realizes khushis love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arnav is quite clear about his life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Try all you can Arnav but you yourself will want her in your life bcoz she will become your life soon without her you can't think your life

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amsn knew it...
    Hope this time he help khushi to get arnav

    ReplyDelete